4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 bathrooms
Sunlight filtered through leaves dapples the gables and cedar shingles of this farmhouse-inspired retreat in East Hampton. Featuring a 75-foot pool, lush gardens, and plenty of outdoor living space, this property feels expansive yet private. Walk 5 minutes to browse pop-up shops alongside permanent boutiques in the center of town or drive 5 minutes to the beach.
Make the most of the New York summer in verdant outdoor spaces with a swimming pool, plenty of loungers, a shaded daybed, alfresco dining for 14, and a barbecue. After the sun goes down—or in cooler weather—gather friends and family around the fireplace, watch a movie or show on the Apple TV and integrated sound system, and share holiday snap shots via Wi-Fi.
Step under the pergola and through a fold-away glass wall into the villa’s double-height living room, where the scale of the exposed wood beams is matched by colorful large-format paintings. Sliding barn doors connect the space to an open-concept dining area, fully equipped kitchen, and breakfast nook, as well as a cozy den.
The villa is a 5-minute walk from the heart of East Hampton, where you’ll find both souvenir shops and luxury boutiques housed in historic architecture, along with restaurants serving steak, Italian, pub favorites, and more. It’s less than a 10-minute drive to ever-popular Indian Wells Beach and lifeguarded East Hampton Main Beach, and less than 10 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- Surround sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool
- Pool house
- Alfresco dining with seating for 14
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 5 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
- Utilities - stay of 8 nights or more
- Cable, internet, phone - stay of 8 nights or more
- Garbage removal - stay of 8 nights or more
- Garden, lawn maintenance - stay of 22 nights or more
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to Main Street, East Hampton
- 6.6 miles to Sag Harbor Golf Course
- 7.6 miles to Sag Harbor
- 14 miles to Southampton
- 5 minute drive to Indian Wells Beach
- 8 minute drive to East Hampton Main Beach
- 6.1 miles to Sammys Town Beach
- 14 miles to Flying Point Beach
- 4.8 miles to East Hampton Airport (HTO)
- 95 miles to John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
East Hampton, NY
East Hampton Airport
10 min drive
John F. Kennedy International Airport
107 min drive
Indian Wells Beach
4 min drive
East Hampton Main Beach
5 min drive
Sag Harbor Golf Course
12 min drive
Sammys Town Beach
12 min drive
Flying Point Beach
26 min drive
Points of Interest
Main Street, East Hampton
2 min drive
14 min drive
27 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.