10 guests · 3 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Set in the clouds at Chamonix Mont-Blanc, this lofty chalet is within walking distance to the famous Les Grand-Montets ski lift. Soaring ceilings open up the interior alongside towering windows that look out onto a snow-capped mountain vista and dense forest. Hit the slopes for a day of flurried fun before warming up with a piping hot cup of cocoa in front of the roaring living room fire.
Soft lighting and a glacial colour scheme ensure a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. Alpine architecture, nature-inspired décor, and unpolished stone features add rustic charm. The natural framework of the chalet is complemented by tree trunk foot rests and artful timber accents. A royal blue painted lounging area offers an après-ski chill out zone. Why not select a bottle of vino from the in-house wine cellar before picking a seat in the theatre and kicking back with a favourite film? A dedicated ski room features heated boot warmers and plenty of space to stow your equipment.
Decompress with a full body wrap or steam in the massage suite—which doubles as a children’s play place with games and a television. You’ll love choosing a binge-worthy book and spending hours reading on exhausted evenings in the library. In the summertime, a terrace pool provides relief from the scorching sun, while in the winter your private sunken hot tub is the perfect way to relax sore muscles. Panoramic views from the wrap-around deck create a sense of harmony with the landscape.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Spare room: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a queen), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Spare room 2: Queen size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Wood fireplace
- Satellite television
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included, seasonal availability
- Mountain view
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- Concierge services
- Restaurant concierge
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES
- Swimming pool - heated
- Hot tub
- Ping Pong table
- Foosball table
- Cinema room
- Ski storage
- Boot warmers
Points of Interest
- 5.8 km to Point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
- 6.2 km to Aigulle Verte
- 9.6 km to Chamonix village with restaurants & shops
- 8.7 km to Compagnie du Mont Blanc
- 15 km to Mer de GLACE
- 1.7 km to Gands Montets ski slope
- 5.4 km to Balme Vallorcine ski slope
- 16 km to Brévent-Flégère ski slope
- 17 km to Les Houches ski slope
- 106 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
78 min drive
21 min drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
49 min drive
Points of Interest
15 min drive
Aiguille du Midi
17 min drive
point de vue Glacier d'Argentière
28 min drive
30 min drive
Mer de Glace
54 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.