Shooting Star Cabin 10
12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Let the soaring mountains inspire you to hit the slopes, right after a quick dip in the hot tub at this elegant ski lodge outside of Jackson. After a morning on the ski hills, warm yourself next to the wood-burning fireplace. Reward yourself with a cocktail from the wet bar before a barbecue dinner. The next day, drive 5 minutes to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and do it all again.
From the south-facing terrace, you'll have a scenic lookout over Fish Creek's east fork, which runs through Shooting Star's backyard. On the opposite end of the cabin, another mountain facing sitting area is the perfect place to sip Espresso while catching up with a good book. When dinner time approaches, show off your culinary skills in the chef's kitchen. Then, dine beneath the peaked ceiling of the great room.
Before dinner, pick out a bottle from the wine cooler, throw another log on the fire, and set the sound system to a mood-setting volume. After you've eaten, throw the big game on Smart TV and sit back in the living room's plush sofa. When the stars come out, move the party to the ten-seat hot tub and breath the fresh mountain air from within its soothing warmth.
From its prestigious location in the Shooting Star Community, you'll have quick and easy access to golf and skiing facilities. When you're not out having an adventure on the mountains, explore the bars and restaurants of Teton Village, 5 minutes from home. Then, check out the latest gear in the boutique shops of Jackson, or plan a day trip to Yellowstone National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning
- Loft: 2 Twin size daybeds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Mountain view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Ski delivery
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located in The Shooting Star Golf and Ski community
- 5 minute drive to restaurants and shops in Teton Village
- 13 miles to Town of Jackson
- 17 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 77 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 5 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 13 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 6 more
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
35 min drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
5 min drive
Points of Interest
Shooting Star Jackson Hole Golf Club
3 min walking
4 min drive
23 min drive
Grand Teton National Park
30 min drive
Yellowstone National Park
121 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.