18 on Hillwood
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
With Table Mountain towering nearby, guests can taste the very best of the Cape at this luxury villa. Set amidst rambling gardens and lengthy lawns, this sunlit home is in one of the city’s most desirable neighborhoods. Take in the morning mist pouring off the mountain from your dining terrace, indulge in fruitful shopping outings, or experience the cool bay breeze as you visit nearby vineyards.
Beginning the day by soaking up sunshine on the sundeck of this wonderfully spacious Bishopscourt home. As the morning progresses, take to the full-sized tennis court, or dive into 1 of the 2 pools for total refreshment. Children will love the lengthy gardens and panorama of the nearby mountain, while adults will appreciate the modern decor, bright colors and chic vibe of the home itself, which is generously spread over 2 levels to provide sufficient privacy and comfort. Surrounded by a small wood of varied hardwoods and naturally providing considerable privacy, guests will feel compelled to converge and converse on the shaded lower deck, or on the airy upper balcony, as birdsong fills the air and the sun traverses over the dramatic landscape.
The dynamic environment of the Cape and False Bay are at guests’ fingertips from 18 on Hillwood. The grape-packed slopes of the renowned Constantina Vineyards, which offers tours, tastings and 2 well-reviewed restaurants are just moments away, while the explosion of color that is the national botanic gardens are on the villa’s doorstep. All the delights of this part of Cape Town are nearby, from walks and hikes through local forests and preserved zones, to exciting rugby matches at Newlands Stadium, to exceptional dining and shopping experiences in the nearby district of Newlands. A cooling sundowner drink on the terrace after a packed day is always a fine way to finish off an evening.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Heated floors, Private balcony, Table Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heated floors, Private balcony, Table Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Heated floors, Direct access to garden, Table Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heated floors, Direct access to garden, Table Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Heated floors, Direct access to garden, Table Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area seating for 12
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Security System
- 2 Swimming pools - unheated
- Tennis court
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Porch with sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Exterior facing security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily continental breakfast
- On-site houseman
- Welcome beverages
- Welcome fruit platter
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport Transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 10 minute drive to Constantia winelands
- 12 km to Cape Town City Center
- 13 km to V&A Waterfront
- 16 km to Lion's Head
- 18 km to Table Mountain
- 14 km to Hout Bay Beach
- 16 km to Llandudno Beach
- 16 km to Lagoon Beach
- 18 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 24 km to Clifton Beach
- 20 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated towel rail
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
16 min drive
Hout Bay Beach
19 min drive
20 min drive
23 min drive
26 min drive
Points of Interest
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
2 min drive
6 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
15 min drive
18 min drive
21 min drive
26 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.