Tranquil high-altitude garden villa in Constantia
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 bathrooms
Lavender perfumes the air and the Cape Town mountains dominate the views around this traditionally chic villa 20 minutes from the city center. Fold-back glass walls and shutters invite the scent and sights into white-walled, wood-floored interiors and a cozy pool house. Walk 2 minutes to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and drive 5 minutes to the beginning of the Constantia winelands.
Start each morning of your holiday with the included French-style breakfast, then send the kids to the play structure while you settle in with a book on a lounger by the pool. Have lunch at the alfresco dining area and, as cocktail hour approaches, make drinks at the wet bar in the pool house or open a bottle of a new favorite South African wine. For evening entertainment, there’s a satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and a wood-burning fireplace.
You can see the mountains from the double doors at the entrance to this vacation rental—and the views set the tone for the whole house. Follow the planks of the wood floors to an open-concept sitting area and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, both of which are cooled by the breeze from a fold-back wall. A separate dining room seats 8 and adjoins a second living room.
There are 5 bedrooms in the main house at this luxury property and 1 in the pool house. The pool-house bedroom is a honeymoon-worthy retreat with a queen bed and ensuite bathroom.
Bring the whole family for a picnic in the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, a 2-minute walk from the villa, or take the grown-ups tasting in the Constantia winelands, which start a 5-minute drive from your doorstep. It’s a 20-minute drive to shopping, sights, and more in the Cape Town city center.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Safe, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Pool and mountain view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed,Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4 - Kids room: Twin size bed, Twin size trundle bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Desk, Air conditioning, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5 - Kids room: Twin size bed, Twin size trundle bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Desk, Air conditioning, Mountain view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Direct access to pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Exercise room
- Office space
- Play room
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Security System
- Swimming Pool - unheated
- Electronic pool cover
- Pool house with living area, wet bar
- Semi-alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Jungle gym
- Parking - 6 cars
- 2 Car garage
- Exterior facing security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily French style breakfast
- Laundry service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport Transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 5 minute drive to Constantia winelands
- 13 km to Cape Town City Center
- 16 km to V&A Waterfront
- 17 km to Lion's Head
- 19 km to Table Mountain
- 13 km to Hout Bay Beach
- 15 km to Llandudno Beach
- 16 km to Lagoon Beach
- 19 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 21 km to Clifton Beach
- 20 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 6 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
18 min drive
Hout Bay Beach
10 min drive
21 min drive
21 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
26 min drive
28 min drive
Points of Interest
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
1 min walking
7 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
17 min drive
20 min drive
22 min drive
29 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.