15 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Grab your gear from the locker room, step outside, and ski down a private run to Kadenwood Gondola at this mountain-view lodge in Whistler. When you’re done for the day, ski right back, throw your boots on the warmer, and hop into the hot tub, unless the sauna is more of your style. Once your batteries are recharged, drive into Whistler Village for some craft beers at Coast Mountain Brewing.
On nights in, stay warm by the fireplace while you gaze through floor-to-ceiling windows framing soaring views of the mountains. Create an unforgettable meal in the chef’s kitchen or out on the barbecue. After dinner, have the entertainer in your group play a little piano while you whip up a few cocktails at the wet bar. In the morning, have an Espresso, head out, and housekeeping will take care of the aftermath.
In the warmer months, enjoy the from the balcony, dine alfresco, and work on your game on the putting green. If you’re not abandoning your fitness routine while on vacation, Trails End has a state of the art home gym with plenty of equipment and TVs. After a workout, sink into the plush sofa in the family room and watch a movie with the kids.
From the private ski-run outside, you’ll have quick and easy ski-in/ski-out access to the Kadenwood gondola. Whistler Village, Excalibur, and Wizard Express ski lifts are all within 11 kilometers as well. In the summer, Blueberry Beach at Lake Alta is the perfect place for family swimming. And, if there’s a golf aficionado in the group, Fairmont Chateau’s course is incredibly scenic and challenging.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Lounge area, Television, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 6 - Kids Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, 1 Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine cooler
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Surround sound
- Wet bar
- Home gym
- Mud room
- Ski storage
- Central Air conditioning
- Ice maker
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 5 hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Creekside Village
- 9 minute drive to Nita Lake
- 7.8 km to Whistler Village restaurants and shops
- 7.9 km drive to Whistler Golf Club
- 9.7 km to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
- 119 km to Downtown Vancouver
- 8.6 km to Blueberry Beach at Alta Lake
- 200 meters to Kadenwood gondola
- 7.6 km to Whistler Village Gondola & Excalibur Gondola
- 11 km to Wizard Express ski lift
- 132 km to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 6 more
Vancouver International Airport
118 min drive
Whistler Golf Club
12 min drive
Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
13 min drive
Whistler Village Gondola
11 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
8 min drive
10 min drive
12 min drive
96 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.