18 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Columns frame countryside views and a fountain burbles gently in the garden, bringing a piece of Italy to New Zealand at this refined Tauranga villa. Ivy-clad walls and a tiled roof bring to mind a Tuscan country estate, while rows of doors open to loggia-style outdoor living areas. Drive down the road to a beach and coastal nature reserves and birdwatch along the Omokoroa peninsula.
Pull on swimsuits and sneakers for a stint in the pool or a session on the private tennis court, then heat up the barbecue or pizza oven for an alfresco meal. Need a good workout or jsut a long stretch? a gym and yoga studio will help you limber up.
A brick courtyard, sculpted hedges, and stately wrought iron lead the way into the home’s equally manicured living spaces. Step through a fully equipped kitchen outfitted in warm wood to one of 2 dining areas, topped by a dramatic red chandelier. It shares a double-height ceiling with a living room arranged around an ornate fireplace.
The villa is tucked into the oceanfront community of Omokoroa, which has its own birdwatching trail and spots to fish and swim. It’s about a 20-minute drive into Tauranga, where you can set off on a sailing or dolphin-watching excursion, spot open-air sculptures inspired by beloved children’s books, and sample local fare at waterfront restaurants and bars.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony, Pool & garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Bidet, Dual vanity, Television, Terrace with outdoor seating, Pool & garden view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Pool & garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 5 - Family suite: 2 Double beds, 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Office space, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Air conditioning, Heating, Garden view
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Kitchenette, Air conditioning, Heating, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Butler’s pantry
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Smart TV
- Satellite TV
- Integrated sound system
- Home gym
- Hot yoga studio
- Wine cellar
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Air conditioning in common areas
- Heating in common areas
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Hot tub - heating included
- Pool fence
- Tennis/Basketball court
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Gas barbecue
- Wood-burning pizza oven
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Outdoor living area
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Security camera - Driveway
STAFF & SERVICES
A daily surcharge of NZD3500 will be applied for all New Zealand public holidays.
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen change - every third day
- Chef service
- 3 Meals daily, pre-dinner drinks, & canapés
- Champagne & cheese platter upon arrival
- Beverage allowance
- Turn down service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Omokoroa Golf Club
- 7 minute drive to Gerald Crapp Historic Reserve
- 7 minute drive to Walnut Grove Reserve
- 13 km to Waimarino Adventure Park
- 18 km to Kati Kati Bird Gardens
- 20 km to Tauranga
- 195 km to Auckland
- 6 minute drive to Omokoroa Beach
- 35 km to Papamoa Beach
- 40 km to Waihi Beach
- 26 km to Tauranga Airport (TRG)
- 183 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Whakamarama, New Zealand
20 min drive
Auckland International Airport
142 min drive
10 min drive
30 min drive
35 min drive
Omokoroa Golf Club
4 min drive
Points of Interest
Walnut Grove Reserve
6 min drive
Gerald Crapp Historic Reserve
6 min drive
Waimarino Adventure Park
13 min drive
Kati Kati Bird Gardens
15 min drive
21 min drive
151 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.