12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
City chic is tucked up under the eaves of this fully catered, mountain-view Méribel chalet. Paneled walls in bright tones, contrasting tile, and pieces from designers like Tom Dixon and Philippe Starck conspire to bring the easy elegance of a London flat to the Trois Vallées area of the French Alps. In fact, it’s very close to the Alps, with a ski lift 3 minutes away by private-driver service.
Days on the slopes are best finished with a session in the villa’s spa before the evening’s aperitif and canapés are served. Unwind in the indoor hot tub and sauna, and ask the chalet manager to help book a treatment in the massage area.
Once soothed, shift to a great room with a living area and dining table for 14, find a book in the sapphire-blue library, or serve yourself a snack from a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. Exposed wood beams and stone walls hint at chalet coziness, but the overall look—both here and in the 6 bedrooms—emphasizes polished British design.
It’s fitting, then, that the ski area was actually founded by a British skier in the ’30s. See what inspired him when you drive 3 minutes to the Rhodos lift station and the Parc Olympique de Méribel. After the day’s last run, it’s a 4-minute trip to the shops and restaurants in the picturesque town center, which carry everything from ski gear to local cheeses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Desk, Direct access to balcony, View of the Alps
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Direct access to balcony, View of the Alps
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a double), 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to balcony, View of the Alps
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Indoor hot tub - heating included
- Massage table
- Office space
- Boot warmers
- Central heating
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- View of the Alps
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping and evening turndown service
- Pre-departure concierge service
- Chalet manager and host to assist throughout the stay
- Canapés served 6 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course fine dining menu paired with selected wine
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Selection of hot breakfast options (served 6 days/week) and continental buffet (served on 7th day of week)
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- Free-flowing house wines
- On-call in resort private driver service running from 8 AM until 10:30 PM, available 7 days
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Massage therapists
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to downtown Meribel
- 17 km to Moutiers Salins Brides Les Bains train station
- 3 minute drive to Parc Olympic de Meribel and Rhodos lift station
- 10 minute drive to Meribel Airport (MFX)
- 174 km to Grenoble-Isere Airport (GNB)
- 178 km to Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
Altiport Méribel LFKX
13 min drive
Aeroport de Lyon
115 min drive
116 min drive
Points of Interest
PARC OLYMPIQUE DE MERIBEL
5 min drive
7 min drive
Gare de Moûtiers - Salins - Brides-les-Bains
23 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.