Modern stone-clad farmhouse near Mensano
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
At the end of a long, winding, and forested road stemming from the village of Mensano, you’ll find this authentic Tuscan farmhouse nestled in peaceful solitude. Capture sweeping hillside-views, valleys of wildflowers, and lush forest from the living room’s glazed-over archway. When you’re ready to explore, visit Montalcino and pick up a bottle or 2 from the world-famous Brunello Vineyard.
From the imposing stone archway window to an impressive chef’s kitchen, La Fonte’s great room has everything you could hope for in a social setting. Gather the group at the kitchen’s farm-style island to discuss dinner plans. Then, dine beneath the lights hung from the exposed-wood ceiling. After, sip cocktails in the fireplace lounge before retiring to the masters 4-post bed and spa-like ensuite.
The small sitting area by the main window is the perfect spot to catch up on some reading while watching the kids splash around in the pool below. If you’re keeping up with daily life, Smart TV, Wi-Fi, and office space will help. If not, melt any lingering stress away in the hot tub or enjoy an afternoon nap in a sun lounger. Daily housekeeping will keep the villa feeling fresh, and the concierge service is always there to lend a hand.
Plan yourself a full day in Florence, Tuscany’s capital, to learn the history, see the sights, and taste everything. Start by snapping a few pics of “David,” Michelangelo’s famous sculpture at Galleria del Accademia. Then, visit Brunelleschi’s Duomo, Giotto’s bell tower, and the incredible collection of art at Uffizi Gallery. For dinner, visit the bustling patio at Nobile Bistro in Piazza Di Madonna Degli Aldobrandini.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub and stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Wood fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included from May to October
- Hot tub
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Pizza oven
- Parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 28 km to La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort
- 38 km to Siena
- 66 km to Florence
- 69 km to Montalcino
- 95 km to Pisa
- 266 km to Rome
- 77 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 254 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
En suite bathroom, King bed, TV, Terrace
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Casole d'Elsa, Italy
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.