Modern Mill Valley
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Look out over the lush canopy leading to Mt. Tam at this bright, modern villa in Mill Valley. Walk across the vast upper-deck to find the perfect shady spot to sit with old friends or catch up on a little reading. You can enjoy the valley views in the glass pavilion living room. Then, head out for a hike through Mount Tamalpais State Park.
Soothing cream walls and warm wood flooring provide a relaxing contrast to the vibrant greens of the hills outside. When you feel like escaping, the hot tub offers a secluded setting that melts all your stress away. In the mood to party? Gather on the vast patio for a family barbecue. If you’re keeping up with daily routines, there’s a home gym and an office. And, on quieter nights, curl up with the family by the fireplace or roast marshmallows outside by the fire pit. If it gets cold, just turn on the heat lamps.
Marin County and the Sonoma region take the glamour of the Hollywood Hills and mix them with the rugged landscapes of northern California. At this sunny villa, you’ll be surrounded by nature, hiking trails, and small-town main streets lined with antique shops, wineries, and cafes. If you find yourself craving city life, San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge is just 8-miles from home. And, if you’re in the mood for seafood, check out Fisherman’s Wharf.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: California-king size bed, Ensuite his and hers bathroom with 2 stand-alone showers and bathtub, His and hers walk-in closets, Desk
- Bedroom 2 : Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3 - Kids Room: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanities, Apple TV, Direct access to the terrace
- Office: Full size sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Gas fireplace
- Heating system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Exercise room
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Heat lamp
- Garage parking for 2 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Mount Tamalpais State Park
- 8 minute drive to Muir Woods National Monument
- 5.2 miles to Muir Beach
- 8 miles to the Golden Gate Bridge
- 9.6 miles to Point Reyes National Seashore
- 10 miles to Marin Headlands
- 13 miles to Fisherman's Wharf
- 14 miles to San Fransisco
- 20 miles to Alamere Falls
- 35 miles to Sonoma
- 26 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 35 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 11 more
Mill Valley, CA
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
47 min drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
52 min drive
14 min drive
Points of Interest
Mount Tamalpais State Park
5 min drive
Muir Woods National Monument
8 min drive
Golden Gate Bridge
15 min drive
Point Reyes National Seashore
24 min drive
26 min drive
33 min drive
36 min drive
47 min drive
48 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.