Brooke Crescent Portsea
9 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Whitewashed walls, blue accents, and natural textures speak the international language of “beach house” at this expansive sea-view retreat. Stretching in an L shape around a lawn and pool, the villa is an inviting mix of grand-scale open-plan rooms and thoughtful details like marble finishes. Glimpse the ocean from its windows and drive 9 minutes to legendary Portsea Beach.
On sunny days, kick a ball around on the lawn or lounge by the heated pool. On cooler evenings, there’s no more inviting spot than the covered porch, which has a gas barbecue and alfresco dining area—and, as a bonus, is heated. After dark, kids can head inside to the ping-pong table while grown-ups pull an Australian vintage from the wine fridge to sip by the gas fireplace.
Hamptons chic comes to the Morningside Peninsula in the villa’s paneled walls, plantation shutters, and classic blue-and-white color scheme. French doors make an elegant intro to an open-concept great room with a living area, dining table for 8, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, plus a practical butler’s pantry.
With the ocean in view, there’s plenty of swimming, surfing, and scuba diving to be done in the area. There are 4 beaches within a 10-minute drive, including a famed surfing spot. Tee off at one of several nearby golf courses, stop for a drink at the historic Portsea Hotel, stroll the so-called Millionaire’s Walk past clifftop mansions, and hike or cycle through coastal scenery at Point Nepean National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walkthrough closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walkthrough closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Desk, Bookcase, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Ping Pong table
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Sorrento Pier and ferry
- 10 minute drive to Point Nepean National Park
- 10 minute drive to London Bridge Lookout
- 8.2 km to The Dunes Golf Links
- 12 km to St Andrews Beach Golf Course
- 12 km to Eagle Ridge Golf Course
- 24 km to Enchanted Adventure Park Theme Park
- 25 km to Cape Schanck Lighthouse
- 104 km to Melbourne
- 3 minute drive to Montforts Beach
- 3 minute drive to Koonya Beach
- 3 minute drive to Koonya Dog Beach
- 9 minute drive to Portsea Beach
- 128 km to Melbourne Airport (MEL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
+ 5 more
Melbourne Airport (MEL)
94 min drive
2 min drive
2 min drive
Koonya Dog Beach
3 min drive
9 min drive
The Dunes Golf Links
11 min drive
St Andrews Beach Golf Course
13 min drive
Eagle Ridge Golf Course
15 min drive
Points of Interest
Sorrento Pier and ferry
6 min drive
London Bridge Lookout
10 min drive
Point Nepean National Park
10 min drive
Enchanted Adventure Garden
24 min drive
Cape Schanck Lighthouse
25 min drive
84 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.