Flat Tops Haven
13 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
With direct gondola access to the Steamboat Ski Area, this alpine villa is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. The modern yet rustic interior features natural slate accents with dark wooden details and stainless steel décor. Hit the slopes in the morning and discover the downtown core by night; hiking and biking trails await as well as museums, shopping, and unique dining experiences.
Large picture windows look out onto the Flat Tops mountain range. The open floor plan is punctuated by sumptuous furnishings in a glacial colour scheme. Cow print rugs (a nod to the region’s Western heritage) sit under the formal dining table while artful chandeliers illuminate each space. Folding glass doors open from the gourmet kitchen onto the wrap-around balcony. During warmer months, the terrace is a serene spot to sit in the mornings, enjoy a cup of coffee and listen to the sounds of nature. End the evening by relaxing in the hot tub and rejuvenating your body for tomorrow’s adventures.
Located in the heart of the Wildhorse Meadows neighborhood, you have central (and convenient) access to both mountain and town. After a long day of exploring runs and trails, relax with an après-ski movie marathon. Let the kids battle it out at the foosball table while you curl up on the plump sofa with a glass of wine in hand. An open-air fire pit is a focal point of the deck, and a great spot to gather around with the whole family.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds (can be converted to a King), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bunk Room, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bunk Room: Twin over double size bunk bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Media Room: Queen size sofa bed, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Cable television
- Surround sound
- Gas fireplace
- Media room
- Foosball table
- Heating system
- Ceiling fans
- View of the Flat Tops mountain
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Parking - 1 space
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT TRAILHEAD LODGE
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Fire pit
- Access to the Wildhorse Gondola
Points of Interest:
- Direct access to Trailhead Lodge
- 7 minute drive to town of Steamboat Springs
- Direct access to Wildhorse Gondola
- 3 minute drive to Steamboat Ski Resort
- 27 miles to Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN)
- 178 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Table football table
+ 5 more
Steamboat Springs, CO
Yampa Valley Regional Airport - HDN
34 min drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
186 min drive
Steamboat Ski Resort
3 min drive
Points of Interest
1 min walking
6 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.