12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
Experience sweeping views and forest mists from the slopes of Mt. Tamalpais with a stay at this specially-designed mansion. Built to blend into amongst the trees, this multi-story home offers luxurious interiors packed with Marin County style plus a fully-equipped cabin. Relax in the mansion’s gardens, rockeries, or around the barbecue, with Sausalito, dramatic Muir Beach and San Francisco nearby.
Rich, considered interior design greets guests as they awake in the plush, comfortable bedrooms of this stately home. Stepping out onto the balconies, the clear air and morning light reflects off the hot tub and walkways below, with a fine seat for morning breakfast waiting for you alongside the mansion’s lawn. Sculpted, modern furniture decorates the living room, with the shining dining table accommodating large groups. After an active day on local beaches or trailheads, the glamorous tub and rock-lined bathrooms are ideal for freshening up and preparing for a relaxed evening around this expansive property.
From this home, the rich sights and sounds of Marin County and the great Bay Area are yours to discover. Take a trip via winding, scenic roads to Rodeo Beach, visiting clifftop lighthouses and taking in the wild shorelines, or head north to visit renowned wineries. The cafes, shopping and varied restaurants of Marin County’s coastal towns are just a few minutes away, while the solitude and natural beauty of the Golden Gate recreation area is on your doorstep. Cosmopolitan San Francisco is closer than you think thanks to useful ferry links.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to shared hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Shared access to the balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Jack and Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Shared access to the balcony
- Spare room: 2 Queen size beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Wine fridge
- Smart TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Driveway parking for 6 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
- Live-in Caretaker
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to Mount Tamalpais State Park
- 3.7 miles to Muir Woods National Monument
- 7.5 miles to Point Reyes National Seashore
- 10 miles to the Golden Gate Bridge
- 13 miles to Marin Headlands
- 16 miles to Fisherman's Wharf
- 17 miles to San Fransisco
- 18 miles to Alamere Falls
- 29 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- 41 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Mill Valley, CA
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
57 min drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
59 min drive
Points of Interest
Mount Tamalpais State Park
9 min drive
Muir Woods National Monument
12 min drive
Point Reyes National Seashore
19 min drive
Golden Gate Bridge
23 min drive
34 min drive
40 min drive
42 min drive
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.