Spectacular Villa in Camps Bay
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Capture views of Camps Bay, Lions Head, Table Mountain, and The 12 Apostles at this hillside home in Cape Town. Watch sailboats navigate the bay while you sip your morning coffee at the alfresco set on the sunny terrace. In the afternoon, enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or sit back and watch a movie in the home cinema. Then, head out to the Camps Bay Promenade and pick a restaurant for dinner.
Six themed-bedrooms, multiple relaxation areas, and the cinema spread across 3-levels, all of which open to embrace the beautiful backyard. Surrounding the swimming pool, you’ll find lush lawns, vibrant greenery, and sleek sun loungers. Moving inside, the pristine white theme continues, allowing pieces of art, contemporary decor, and ocean-inspired turquoise elements to catch the eye. On nights in, let the fully-equipped kitchen inspire your inner chef, or, move the party outside and grill up some fresh seafood on the barbecue. After you eat, mix a few classic cocktails and gather around the fireplace.
Lions Head, of which you’ll have a view, is one of Cape Town’s most iconic natural wonders, and it’s just a few minutes away. If you’re up for a 90-minute hike, the view from its peak is the best in the city. After you’ve made your descent, head to V&A Waterfront for lunch and maybe a little souvenir shopping. Later, watch the sunset at one of the beachfront bars a few minutes away on Camps Bay Beach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Madiba Master Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Fireplace, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2 - Out of Africa Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Television, Fireplace, Direct access to pool area, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3 - Chanel Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Direct access to pool area, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4 - Monaco Suite: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5 - Marrakech Suite: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Terrace, View of Table Mountain
- Bedroom 6 - Miami Suite: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Television, Balcony, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Cinema room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Ocean view
- View of Table Mountain
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Dining area with seating for 14
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - garage entrance
STAFF & SERVICES
- 2 Housekeepers - live on-site, except Sundays
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Twelve Apostles
- 6 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 8 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 6.8 km to Cape Town City Center
- 7 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 8 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 24 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 13 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
25 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
6 min drive
7 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
6 min drive
Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
7 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
14 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.