Villa Passo degli Aironi
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Experience true peace at the southernmost tip of Sicily, with this vine-draped and sun-drenched villa. Set near the calm splendor of the Vendicari Nature Reserve, guests can take in absorbing Sicilian dawns and sunset from the sprawling patio, huge pool, rooftop terrace and manicured gardens. The villa is just ten minutes from an excellent beach, with the historic town of Noto also close by.
Set in the peaceful plains of southern Syracuse, take in the sights and sounds of laid-back life from the sprawling patio of this villa. Guests can plunge into the huge pool, which is bordered by colorful shrubs, trees and flowers from the region. Rinse off in the handy outdoor shower, before soaking up the sun in one of the huge recliners on the outdoor terrace, or drink in a view of the quiet countryside from the shaded tables that sit on the villa’s roof. Escape from the warmth of the day via the shady, inventively-decorated interiors, with a welcoming sitting room complete with a library of fully-stocked book shelves. The rich wooden surfaces and cleverly-incorporated appliances in the kitchen make meal preparations and entertaining a pleasure, while the heated floors and central air con ensures guests are always perfectly comfortable no matter where they are relaxing inside.
Guests can experience a fantastic day out at the beautiful nearby city of Noto. The ancient streets of this storied Sicilian town has seen the Romans, Byzantines, Normans and more all hold sway over the city, a heritage that’s evident in the impressive stone arches, stunning churches and eye-catching Sicilian Baroque architecture. For those seeking pure pleasure, a range of excellent golf and spa options are just a short drive away, as are a range of excellent countryside wineries. Top-tier nature-trails, unspoilt beaches and an abundance of wildlife, including flamingos and storks are yours to experience at the nearby Vendicari coastal reserve, which literally borders the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Lounge area
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Television, Private terrace, Lounge area
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Television, Private terrace, Lounge area
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Television, Private terrace, Lounge area, Kitchen with breakfast table, Private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Swimming pool - not heated
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- Charcoal barbecue
- 2 Alfresco dining areas
- Parking - 5 spaces
- View of the Oriented Nature Reserve Oasis of Vendicari
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 3 hours daily
- Linen change - twice a week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- In-villa massage
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef and cook service
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery shopping services
- Yoga teacher (for 4 people)
Points of Interest
- 13 km to Town of Noto
- 40 km to I Monasteri Golf & SPA Resort
- 43 km to Siracusa with Restaurants & Shops
- 44 km to Siracusa Harbour
- 61 km to City of Ragusa
- 131 km to Mount Etna Volcano
- 152 km to City of Taormina
- 5.6 km to Vendicari Beach
- 85 km to Comiso Airport (CIY)
- 94 km to Catania Airport (CTA)
- 322 km to Palermo Airport (PMO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
68 min drive
87 min drive
208 min drive
Monasteri Golf Club Village S.R.L.
41 min drive
Points of Interest
17 min drive
Town of Noto
25 min drive
Siracusa with Restaurants & Shops
44 min drive
71 min drive
City of Taormina
112 min drive
Mount Etna Volcano
113 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.