Chateau le Petit Verdus
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 8 bathrooms
Nestled into the Entre-deux-Mers wine region in Bordeaux, this castle-like château evokes a feeling of enchanted fairy tales and old-world romance. Climbing vines wind their way up the façade while its soaring peaks stand tall against the azure sky. The exclusive estate stretches over 50 acres; walk or jog through sweeping vineyards and dense forests or sneak off to enjoy a book on the terrace.
Antique décor, reminiscent of a more glamorous era, adds a touch of nostalgia. An eclectic mix of patterns flow throughout each room—from breezy drapes and wallpaper to accent pillows and intricately woven rugs. The sophisticated living room is an inviting place to gather, perhaps playing a game of chess after popping open a bottle of chilled champagne; the wood-burning fireplace adds an element of warmth. A dramatic 17th century staircase leads to the upper levels. Sink into a clawfoot tub filled to the edge with bubbles as you gaze out onto the lavish garden; the countryside is rich with fresh, crisp air and fragrant flowers.
Le Petit Verdus boasts a range of modern amenities to make your stay all the more delightful. A swimming pool, complete with a small diving board, is surrounded by a fringe of hedges. Get your heart pumping in the gym or on the tennis court. Upstairs, a games room features a billiards table. It’s a 25-minute drive to town where you’ll discover the iconic Cathédrale St-André, plus a selection of boutiques, quaint cafés, and exquisite French fare.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Sauna, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 6: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Guest room: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 8 & 10
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Exercise room
- Exercise equipment
- Game room
- Pool table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Salt water pool - heating included
- Beach chairs
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Tennis court
- Driveway parking - 12 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2hrs per day, Monday to Saturday
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Chef services
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 18 km to Bordeaux center (accessible by train)
- 23 km to Libourne
- 34 km to Saint-Émilion village
- 80 km to Arcachon Bay
- 106 km to Bergerac
- 130 km to Cognac
- 32 km to Bordeaux Airport (BOD)
Enter dates and number of guests to see the total trip price. Tourism taxes may be added.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
31 min drive
Points of Interest
25 min drive
Hotel Ibis Bordeaux Centre Bastide
26 min drive
30 min drive
65 min drive
72 min drive
93 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.