14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Set in an Umbrian forest clearing, this luxurious, traditionally-inspired villa offers walking trails, pristine pool and spacious interiors. Artful interior design recalls classic Italian country homes, with sunny mornings and sultry evenings on the stone terrace fragranced by blooming flowers. Take in rich countryside views as medieval towns, lakeside restaurants and hillside vineyards beckon.
Simplicity and elegance is at the heart of Villa Pignattari. Arising from the comfortable bedrooms, guests can wander through spotless, arched hallways to breakfast in the fully-outfitted kitchen. Take in the sway of the trees from the love seat on the shaded terrace, or sip coffee or juice in total relaxation on a poolside recliner. Touches of Umbrian country life are everywhere, from the sealed water well that sits just outside the home, to the commanding fireplace that adds character and presence to the plush sitting room. A simple but tastefully lamp-lit dining table is ideal for evening socializing and meals made with fresh local ingredients.
From Villa Pignattari, guests can immerse themselves in the Tuscany-Umbria border region. The nearby town of Castel Rigone hosts ancient streets, historic churches and serene piazza ambience. The castle-dotted shores of Lake Trasimeno are just a short drive away, with waterside restaurants offering regional delicacies. The local region also offers fine golfing via sculpted hillside courses and renowned mountain biking, all within a short drive. After an active day, take in the multicolored evening sky with a glass of dry Umbrian white wine, paired with local cheeses and meats.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Twin size trundle bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Ceiling fan, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Twin size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Foosball table
- Partial air conditioning (in guest house only)
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 12
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living area
- Gas barbecue
- Charcoal barbecue
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Included with Fully-Catered only:
- Daily housekeeping - 4 hours/day
- 2 dinners prepared by local chef
- Welcome food package
At extra cost – advance notice may be required:
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 km to Lake Trasimeno
- 20 km to 18-hole championship Anognolla Golf Course
- 25 km to Perugia
- 29 km to Cortona
- 47 km to Montepulciano
- 51 km to Assisi
- 52 km to Gubbio
- 60 km to Arezzo
- 36 km to Perugia Sant Egidio Airport (PEG)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Table football table
+ 4 more
Castel Rigone, Italy
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
35 min drive
28 min drive
Points of Interest
10 min drive
31 min drive
35 min drive
48 min drive
48 min drive
60 min drive
61 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.