8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 bathrooms
Tucked away on a quiet street, thick hedges encompass the front of this property to create a perimeter of lush privacy. A multitude of white-framed picture windows punctuate the traditional, shingled façade, exuding a quintessentially rustic charm. A trip to Nantucket won’t be complete without cycling through the cobblestone streets, stopping to snap photos of the iconic lighthouses along the way.
Inside, ultra modern décor is positioned atop polished hardwood flooring and intricate accent rugs. Pops of burnt orange, sapphire, and mulberry stand out against a sleek, neutral color scheme. The dining area is rich with bold design: a charcoal-black fireplace, artfully jagged light fixture, and geometric chairs. Various wallpaper designs flow throughout the interior. (Think: botanicals in one room, abstract prints in another.) Towering trees shade the backyard in all the right places while dense hydrangea bushes pepper the garden. In the glossy white kitchen you’ll find a lobster pot and cracker—necessary for delighting in a local delicacy, perhaps at the alfresco table. After sunset, slip into the frothing hot tub for a moment of relaxation.
Just minutes from downtown, a selection of quaint cafés, galleries, and luxury boutiques are yours to explore. History lovers will enjoy an afternoon perusing the Whaling Museum, known for its massive whale skeletons and impressive selection of scrimshaw art. You’ll find all the essentials needed for a relaxing afternoon at the beach: towels, toys, chairs, and an umbrella. At special request, board games and bean bag toss can be included in your rental.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Sonos sounds system
- Wet bar
- Decorative fireplace
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to Whaling Museum
- 4 minute drive to Brant Point Lighthouse
- 4 minute drive to Nantucket Atheneum
- 8 minute drive to Straight Wharf
- 2.8 miles to Miacomet Golf Club
- 11.7 miles to Great Point Lighthouse
- 4 minute drive to Jetties Beach
- 5 minute drive to Childrens Beach
- 4 miles to Surfside Beach
- 4.4 miles to Cisco Beach
- 6.5 miles to Madaket Beach
- 8.2 miles to Siasconset Beach
- 3.4 miles to Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Nantucket Memorial Airport
13 min drive
3 min drive
11 min drive
13 min drive
14 min drive
24 min drive
Miacomet Golf Club
8 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
Brant Point Lighthouse
4 min drive
6 min walking
7 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.