16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
The ultimate alpine retreat, this open-concept chalet combines a cozy atmosphere with contemporary Swiss charm. Spacious and airy, soaring timber beams construct the towering ceiling, allowing sky-high windows to stream in an abundance of natural light. You may feel secluded in picturesque Verbier, yet are just steps from the main ski lift, Medran, as well as close to the resort’s bustling centre.
Inside, the living room’s focal point is a modern, natural stone fireplace; secure a spot on the sumptuous sofa and experience it roaring to life with a cup of hot cocoa in hand. Overstuffed pillows and knitted blankets drape across the furniture. The sun-drenched terrace is a serene spot to enjoy a pre-dinner glass of champagne or a freshly brewed espresso in the morning. Bear skin rugs, fur throws, and quilted duvets add chic comfort to the bedrooms. Stainless steel accessories punctuate the natural wooden architecture in the kitchen, where a complimentary personal chef will cater to all of your gastronomical wants and needs.
After an exhausting day on the slopes, soak your sore muscles in the bubbling hot tub—where your eyes can feast on the mesmerizing mountain vista beyond as you surrender to complete relaxation. The children have their own space to play in the downstairs reception room. Round up the whole crew and spend an evening après-ski watching your favourite series.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Desk, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King), Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 6, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 8, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 8 - Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 7, Stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Kitchenette with dining table for 6
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Ski room
- Steam room
- Massage room
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Heat lamps
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Garage - 5 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa treatments
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Verbier
- 7 km to Mont Gelé
- 8.4 km to Verbier Paragliding Take-off
- 10 km to Bagnes
- 11 km to Pierre Avoi
- 1 minute walk to to Verbier TV Gondola
- 5 minute walk to Medran cable car
- 3 minute drive to Savolyres cable car
- 163 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 13 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
112 min drive
Les Creux TV
3 min drive
4 min walking
4 min walking
Points of Interest
2 min walking
15 min drive
17 min drive
Verbier Paragliding Take-off
19 min drive
27 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.