Eclipse Luxury Penthouse
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Capture city views on every side of this open-concept penthouse in Cape Town, just 5 minutes from the V & A Waterfront. Gather friends at the bar after an incredible dinner and plan out your night over a few cocktails. Throw on the Smart TV and see if there’s a rugby match on. Then, head out to watch the second half at one of the beachfront bars in the Clifton neighbourhood.
Eclipse’s chic black-and-white color scheme shows off the penthouse’s formal side, while light-toned wood flooring and the rustic dining table remind you of the beautiful environment outside. Exposed brick and steel give the space an industrial edge and accentuate the openness of the main living area. In the kitchen, your inner chef will love the restaurant caliber appliances. The kitchen’s breakfast bar is also a great spot to hang out, especially when dinner is being prepared. And, if you’re in need of some alone time, step out to the balcony at night to watch over the city lights and glowing stars.
In the morning, start bright and early with a walk along the sands of Clifton’s 1st Beach. After, grab your hiking boots and walk the 90 minute trail to the top of Lion’s Head. At the summit, you’ll be rewarded with the city’s most photo-worthy views. Make your decent, then head to V & A waterfront front for lunch and a little shopping. You could also scout out some nightclub options for later while you’re there.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Heating, Private balcony with sun loungers, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Heating, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Heating, Table mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Smart television
- Air conditioning
- Iron & Ironing board
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Shared pool in apartment complex
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to V&A Waterfront
- 8.9 km to Lion's Head
- 19 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 22 km to Constantia wine country
- 6 minute drive to Milton Beach
- 10 minute drive to Clifton 1st Beach
- 7.4 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 21 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
19 min drive
7 min drive
Clifton 1st Beach
12 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
15 min drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
18 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
14 min drive
Constantia wine country
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.