10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Wake up early to watch the sunrise over San Francisco Bay at this English country-style manor in San Rafael. Sit for an alfresco breakfast on the patio and gaze over views of Mount Tam. In the afternoon, explore some of the local vineyards and wineries, and make sure to pick up a few bottles to go with dinner. At night, have a barbecue, enjoy laps in the pool, or sit back and relax in the hot tub.
Decorated with lush gardens and Eucalyptus trees, Spectacular Marin is a fairytale-like setting in the historic Marin Country Club estate. Walk through the one-of-a-kind Hobbit door to unveil ultra-glam interiors that celebrate the finer things. The German-engineered kitchen is sure to inspire your inner chef with its state-of-the-art appliances and super-functional layout. After dinner, whip up a few classic drinks to enjoy by the poolside. Or hang out inside by the fireplace. After a long night, start the next day with a few minutes in the master steam shower.
Head to the Larkspur Ferry and spend the day exploring boutique shops, restaurants, and nightlife of San Francisco, without having to worry about parking. If you’d rather stick to the countryside, walk across the street to China Camp State Park, where you’ll find miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. Then drive 15-minutes to snap a few pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: California-king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower and bathtub, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Heated towel rack, View of the bay
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Heated towel rack
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, full size sofa bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Dining area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Streaming television
- Gas fireplace
- Heating system
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - Unheated
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Weekly housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 12 miles to Mount Tamalpais State Park
- 13 miles to the Golden Gate Bridge
- 14 miles to Muir Woods National Monument
- 15 miles to Muir Beach
- 15 miles to Marin Headlands
- 18 miles to Fisherman's Wharf
- 19 miles to San Fransisco
- 21 miles to Point Reyes National Seashore
- 28 miles to Sonoma
- 32 miles to Alamere Falls
- 32 miles to Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- 39 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Queen bed, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated towel rail
+ 8 more
San Rafael, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.