12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
This quaint, countryside estate offers a fresh take on an Australian vacation. Perched atop a rolling hilltop, its rustic charm is evident from first glance. Generously spread out over a single, sprawling level, its open-concept plan exudes an airy ambiance. Shops, markets, and cafés in Robertson Village—known by the locals as the “Green Heart of the Highlands”—are a short, scenic drive away.
Dark hardwood floors flow throughout, providing a rich contrast to the vaulted ceilings. A multitude of soaring windows set the impeccably designed interior ablaze, highlighting the cognac and creamy-white colour palette. The wood-burning fireplace, enveloped by natural stone, exudes a comforting aesthetic in the living room. A selection of seating options, both on the terrace and indoors, offer a place to relax and enjoy a glass of wine in the evenings—kept cool in the kitchen's wine fridge. Fresh herbs from the garden make excellent toppings for homemade brick oven pizza, to be savored alfresco.
A 2-hour road trip lands you in the middle of Sydney’s vibrant downtown core; spend the day snapping photos and taking in the city’s most sought-after sights: the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Botanic Garden, and more. The wilderness at Fitzroy Falls will have you reconnecting with nature as you witness the cascading 80-meter waterfall drop, stroll along wildflower walking tracks, or cycle the 30-kilometer stretch of trails to reach Kangaroo Valley. The trip to picturesque Links Shell Cove golf course is worth it for its unique fairway and challenging holes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 5 & 6, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 4 & 6, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedrooms 4 & 5, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wood burning fireplace
- Gas fireplace
- Smart TV
- Office space
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security camera - outward facing
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Wood burning fireplace
- Pizza oven
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Butler service
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Robertson Village
- 10 minute drive to Burrawang Village
- 22 km to Fitzroy Falls
- 36 km to The Links Shell Cove
- 41 km to Kiama
- 51 km to Wollongong
- 130 km to Sydney
- 128 km to Sydney Airport (SYD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
East Kangaloon, Australia
Sydney Airport Area
90 min drive
The Links Shell Cove
39 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
11 min drive
19 min drive
42 min drive
51 min drive
104 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.