6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Located on a buzzing street surrounded by baroque architecture, an exciting, cosmopolitan lifestyle is just steps from your front door. This elegant abode features sweeping views from both the living area and bedrooms. A minimal design scheme is accented by sophisticated touches: a crystal carafe, circular mirrors, and velvet upholstery. Venture out for a taste of tapas and world-class sangria.
The sumptuous apartment features rich hardwood floors everywhere except for the bathrooms which are tiled. Full length windows, complete with wrought iron guards, open up to reveal the sounds of the city below. Plush royal blue chairs encompass the handcrafted dining table, illuminated by an artful chandelier. The spacious kitchen opens onto the main room, creating an open-concept space. Pamper yourself with complimentary Loewe products—perhaps with a bubble bath in the master suite’s roomy tub?
In the mornings, take your pick from a variety of coffees and teas in-house or slip out to discover a new favourite sidewalk café. Centro is known as “the beating heart of Madrid” and is home to a multitude of restaurants, bars, museums, cathedrals, and boutiques. Learn to shake your hips like a local by booking a Flamenco dance class before hitting the town to discover the city’s vibrant nightlife. With 24/7 service at Alcala IX, it’s easy to plan excursions and day trips from the central dwelling.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub & stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Living room, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Elevator in the building
- Juliet balcony
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute walk to El Retiro Park
- 10 minute walk to Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- 3 minute drive to Prado National Museum
- 10 minute drive to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- 4.4 km to Royal Palace of Madrid
- 14 km to Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suarez Airport (MAD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 10 more
Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport
14 min drive
Points of Interest
1 min drive
Museo del Prado
2 min drive
Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
10 min drive
Royal Palace of Madrid
11 min drive
El Retiro Park
14 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.