9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 bathrooms
After the 10-minute drive home from a night out on Park City’s Main Street, take one last look at the mountains before climbing into bed at this contemporary ski lodge. In the morning, hit the slopes bright and early with numerous access points within a few minutes. When you’re done, sink into the plush sofa next to the roaring fire or hop into the soothing hot tub.
Nestled amongst expertly landscaped trees and rugged rock gardens, Second Time embraces its iconic mountain terrain. Scenic views are captured from every room, and in the warmer months, you can swing those doors open and invite the fresh mountain breeze inside. Inside, dark wood tones, peaked ceilings, and designer furnishings offer that warm welcome home after a day on the slopes. The 2-car garage and ski storage room make it easy to deal with the elements.
After a few solid days of skiing, try some of Park City’s other outdoor activities, like tubing, dog sledding, and snowmobiling. There are plenty of equipment rental options and guided tour packages available in town and from the resorts. At night, stroll along historic Main Street and visit boutique shops, excellent restaurants, and bustling bars. In the summer, golf is a great way to take in the mountain landscape, or you could drive into Salt Lake City and enjoy the view along the way.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in shower, Television, Fireplace, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: Twin over Double size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Sonos sound system
- Wet bar
- Wine cooler
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco dining
- Parking - 1 space
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT LAST SUN AT THE COVE CLUBHOUSE
- Outdoor swimming pools - Available from June to Labor Day weekend
- Tennis courts - Available May to October
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 9 minute drive to Historic Main Street
- 10 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Golf Course
- 7.6 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32 miles to Downtown Salt Lake City
- 10 minute drive to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Park City Resort base
- 4.6 miles to Deer Valley Resort base
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
39 min drive
Park City Golf Course
6 min drive
9 min drive
Park City Mountain
9 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
13 min drive
Points of Interest
Park Silly Sunday Market
9 min drive
Historic Main Street
10 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
14 min drive
Downtown Salt Lake City
38 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.