6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2.5 bathrooms
Waves roll toward the shore outside and quartz splashes over waterfall countertops in this sleek-outside, plush-inside Laguna Beach residence. The views from its walls of glass encompass both California coast and Catalina Island, and the layout of its open-concept great room encompasses several living areas in one. The beach is a short drive away, along with hiking trails and art galleries.
Tidy hedges mean near-total privacy in a sunny backyard with alfresco sitting and dining areas. Spend days catching up with friends and family here, then move to a balcony off the great room to watch sunset over the Pacific.
Step through a front door in a dark metal-and-wood exterior and into a sun-splashed open-concept great room. Light bounces off the high-gloss white cabinets in the kitchen, where a quartz breakfast bar extends into a dining area, and dapples the venetian-plaster style fireplace in the sitting area. A glass wall just off the sitting area slides open to lead to the balcony—and perfectly frames the ocean views.
This low-profile villa is a short drive from high-profile local spots like beaches and beach parks, where you can surf, try out stand-up paddleboarding, take a kayak tour, and investigate tide pools. Learn more about marine life at the Pacific Marine Mammal Center or take a whale-watching boat ride. In the lively downtown, you can browse art galleries and shops, and stop for a meal at everything from diners to craft breweries.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & stand-alone bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Streaming television
- Cable television
- Smart home technology
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 1 space
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7.4 miles to Dana Point
- 7.6 miles to Pelican Hill Golf Club
- 10 miles to Newport Center/Fashion Island
- 14 miles to Strawberry Farms Golf Club
- 14 miles to Newport Beach
- 16 miles to Balboa Fun Zone
- 16 miles to Balboa Peninsula Park
- 27 miles to Disneyland
- 43 miles to Santiago Peak
- 7 miles to Crystal Cove State Beach
- 9 miles to Corona del Mar State Beach
- 14 miles to Newport Beach & Pier
- 16 miles to Huntington State Beach
- 16 miles to Balboa Pier
- 17 miles to John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- 56 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Smart home technology
+ 3 more
Laguna Beach, CA
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
29 min drive
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
64 min drive
Crystal Cove State Beach
20 min drive
Corona del Mar State Beach
23 min drive
Newport Beach Pier
35 min drive
Huntington State Beach
37 min drive
41 min drive
Pelican Hill Golf Club
19 min drive
Strawberry Farms Golf Club
28 min drive
Points of Interest
28 min drive
Newport Beach & Pier
33 min drive
Balboa Fun Zone
40 min drive
Balboa Peninsula Park
40 min drive
40 min drive
120 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.