Snow Top Brilliance
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 bathrooms
Rejuvenate after a long day skiing the world-class runs of Deer Valley in this modern chalet’s hot tub. Once you’ve warmed up, join the group inside to recount tales from an exciting day around a roaring fire. For dinner, bring in a private chef and dine amongst the villa’s soaring mountain view. If you’d rather dine out, head into Park City to try one of their steakhouses or local brewpubs.
This brilliant chalet shows off unique angles that are anything but traditional. Although, you will feel that warm, welcoming vibe of a rustic ski lodge. Paradise is chic, contemporary, and state of the art. Soaring views are captured from every perspective within the open-concept living room. The floating staircase adds a slightly industrial feel, while warm wood tones and natural stone bring the lodge back to its roots. Outside, multi-level balconies create even more hosting space. And, the lounge around the built-in fireplace is perfect for star-lit skies and hot cocoas.
Start your morning with a short drive to the Deer Valley Resort base, and enjoy a full-day of world-class skiing. When you need a break from the mountain, pop into one of many apres-ski bars located around the resort, and enjoy a classic cocktail or a bite to eat. If you’re taking a day of skiing, drive east to Salt Lake City for some shopping. In the warmer months, Park City has excellent hiking, biking, and challenging golf.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Ceiling fan, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to shared balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplaces
- Home theater
- Wet bar
- Office space
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Food & beverages
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 8 minute drive to Park City shops and restaurants
- 8 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 7 miles to Canyons Golf
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 38 miles to Salt Lake City
- 6 minute drive to Park City Ski Resort
- 4 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 7 miles to Canyons Ski Resort base
- 43 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
+ 6 more
Deer Valley, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
44 min drive
Park City Golf Course
8 min drive
13 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
4 min drive
Park City Ski Resorts, Weather & Snow Report
5 min drive
14 min drive
Points of Interest
Park Silly Sunday Market
5 min drive
7 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
19 min drive
Salt Lake City
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.