12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 bathrooms
Escape to the secluded west coast of Mallorca at this modern hillside villa just off the coast. Find a shady spot beneath a palm tree to catch up on some reading. After a game of ping pong, cool off in the refreshing swimming pool. When you’re ready for some action, drive 23-km to check out the vibrant bars, restaurants, and the bustling beachfront promenade in the island’s capital, Palma.
Beyond lush lawns, thick hedges, and mature palm trees, the shimmering ocean set the mood for unbelievable sunsets. Sit back and watch from a sun lounger, or better yet, let the sun’s descent provide background lighting for an alfresco dinner. Later, move the party inside where you’re group’s entertainer can play the piano for everyone. On quieter evenings, relax by the fireplace, find a movie on the satellite, or sneak away to the sauna. If you’re keeping up with a fitness routine, Estrella Blanca has an excellent exercise room.
Start your exploration of Palma at its historic and geographic center, La Sue, a Gothic Roman Catholic cathedral built under the rule of King James I of Aragon in 1229. After snapping a few photos, wander the winding medieval streets that surround to find bustling markets, baroque churches, and cafe-lined public squares. Closer to home, the fantastic, golden shores of Platja de Santa Ponsa are waiting, 7-minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Safe, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Wine fridge
- Satellite television
- Sonos sound system
- Exercise room
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- View of the Santa Ponsa Bay
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Gas barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Ping pong table
- Alfresco shower
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing: main entrance
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - twice a week
- Utilities - from April to October
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Weekly energy fee - From November to March
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to Golf Santa Ponsa
- 7 minute drive to Port Adriano
- 9 minute drive to Son Ferrer town
- 12 km to Peguera town
- 23 km to Palma town
- 7 minute drive to Platja de Santa Ponsa
- 7 minute drive to Beach el Toro
- 8.2 km to Playa Cala Blanca
- 8.9 km to Playa Peguera
- 32 km to Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Ping pong table
Sonos sound system
+ 15 more
Santa Ponça, Spain
Palma de Mallorca Airport
26 min drive
Beach el toro
7 min drive
Carrer de la Platja
7 min drive
17 min drive
Golf Santa Ponsa II
7 min drive
Points of Interest
6 min drive
9 min drive
15 min drive
29 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.