14 guests · 7 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
The rolling hills of Tuscany hug this estate close, with olive and cypress trees clustering around its red-tiled roof and stone walls. A careful remodel breathes new life inside, opening rooms up while preserving their brick archways. Breathe in the fresh country air from the outdoor living areas, shop with the locals in nearby Greve in Chianti, and take day trips into Florence.
The Tuscan sun beams down on a terrace with alfresco sitting and dining areas, and a rustic stone path leads across the grounds to a swimming pool surrounded by loungers. Heat up the barbecue and have dinner outside or open a bottle of local wine and cozy up inside around the fireplace.
Brick archways define the living room, 2 dining areas, and fully equipped kitchen in the otherwise open-concept L-shaped great room. Details like chandeliers and a sunburst mirror lend a sense of occasion, as do refined pieces like a tufted sofa, wingback chairs, and marble kitchen countertops.
The villa is outside a hamlet in the countryside around Greve in Chianti, a medieval town known for its traditional piazza. Drive through vineyards and past villages to nearby towns like Montefioralle, whose ancient walls still stand, and wineries so picture-perfect they’ve been used as Hollywood filming locations. For shopping, dining, and world-class art and architecture, take a day trip into Florence.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Cable television, Shared access to terrace with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Bidet, Cable television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Cable television, Shared access to terrace with bedroom 1
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Wine Fridge
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 4 &10
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Wood burning fireplace
- Infinity swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 14
- Gas barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 35 km to Florence
- 40 km to Siena
- 99 km to Pisa
- 277 km to Rome
- 46 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- 280 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Greve in Chianti, Italy
56 min drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
202 min drive
Points of Interest
56 min drive
59 min drive
96 min drive
200 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.