Villas at Cortina Penthouse 10
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 bathrooms
Return home to a roaring fire after a long day on the slopes at this penthouse overlooking the San Juan Mountains. In the morning, ski from the front door to Telluride’s Lower Sundance run or drive 10-minutes to the resort base. Rather take it easy? Sip hot cocoa on the balcony while you enjoy the dynamic mountain view surrounding the city below. Or, drive 6-minutes to do some shopping downtown.
Peaked ceilings, elevated mountain views, and a bright, modern take on the American ski lodge give this penthouse a character all its own. Stone accents on the fireplace and in the kitchen, as well as wood trim and furnishings, add a rustic touch to the sunny interior. Before dinner, pick the perfect pairing from the wine cooler. Then, let your inner chef run wild in the spacious kitchen, decorated with stainless steel appliances, and another incredible mountain view. After you’ve eaten, see what you can find on Smart TV or take advantage of Cortina Condo’s shared amenities, including a pool, spa, steam rooms, and a fitness center.
Any time of year, downtown Telluride is bustling with excitement. After dinner at a steakhouse, try some of the best local beers at one of the breweries, dance the night away, or keep it low-key at a classic cocktail bar. In the warmer months, mountain golf offers a unique set of challenges to the game. Fly fishing, rock climbing, and hiking are a few of the other ways to enjoy Colorado’s beautifully rugged terrain.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Private balcony, Mountain views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom shared with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone steam rain shower, Dual vanity, Mountain views
- Bedroom 4: Double size bunk bed, Shared access to bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone steam rain shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine cooler
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Gas fireplace
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of the San Juan Mountains
- Sun loungers
- Garage - 2 spaces
SHARED ACCESS TO VILLAS AT CORTINA CONDO AMENITIES
- Plunge pool and outdoor spa - seasonal availability
- Fitness center
- His-and-hers steam rooms
- Owners' lounge area
- Ski locker room
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week cleaning for bookings over 7 nights
- Escalade shuttle service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Mountain Village Core
- 8 minute drive to Telluride Golf Club
- 6 miles to Downtown Telluride
- 11.3 miles to Alta lakes & Ghost town
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Lower Sundance ski run
- 10 minute drive to Telluride Ski Resort Base
- 7.1 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 57.7 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MRJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Mountain Village, CO
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
15 min drive
Montrose Regional Airport
90 min drive
Telluride Golf Club
7 min drive
Telluride Ski Resort Base
10 min drive
Points of Interest
Mountain Village Core
7 min drive
18 min drive
Alta lakes & Ghost town
38 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.