12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7.5 bathrooms
A double-height entry and glass-walled wine cellar build up drama at this sleekly revamped home in one of the most exclusive areas of Beverly Hills. Built in 1930, it has the space and generous proportions of a grande dame estate, with details like bookmatched stone and high-gloss surfaces that bring it into the 21st century. Drive down to the best boutiques and restaurants in the 90210.
Sunny California days call for time around the estate’s private pool—and you could easily stay out until dark playing on the lawn, reading by the fountain, soaking in the hot tub, or cozying up to the firepit. Serve favorite vintages from the wine cellar or mix up drinks at the indoor bar, and retreat to the den for some quiet time with a book or your tablet.
A 2-story entry with a staircase angling up sets the tone for the rest of the house: impressive but not ostentatious. Light streams into the living and dining rooms and fully equipped kitchen through French doors and arched windows, glinting off carefully chosen details like a bookmatched stone fireplace, chrome-based tables, and mirror-like flat-fronted cabinetry.
Long a haven for movie stars, Beverly Crest is also known as “the balcony of Beverly Hills” for its views. Get out into the scenery with a hike through Franklin Canyon or Coldwater Canyon or see how the locals live at nearby boutiques and restaurants.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain/steam shower & stand-alone bathtub, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain/steam shower, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Wine cellar
- Cable television
- Wet bar
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.4 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 5 miles to The Grove
- 5.2 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 6 miles to The Getty Center
- 6.1 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 6.9 miles to Hollywood
- 9.2 miles to Universal Studios
- 11 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 14 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 14 miles to Venice Canals
- 11 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 12 miles to Venice Beach
- 23 miles to Malibu Pier
- 14 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 15 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Beverly Hills, CA
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
31 min drive
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
37 min drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
26 min drive
30 min drive
40 min drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
35 min drive
Points of Interest
9 min drive
The Getty Center
16 min drive
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
20 min drive
21 min drive
Runyon Canyon Park
22 min drive
25 min drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
29 min drive
31 min drive
43 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.