6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Pools and perks double up at this 2-story De Waterkant villa that’s made up of a 1-bedroom penthouse and a 2-bedroom apartment. Both halves are bright and modern, with light streaming in through glass walls and clean-lined pieces balanced by the occasional woven rug or handcrafted pot. Just outside are the neighborhood’s coffee shops, one-of-a-kind boutiques and up-all-night bars.
Look out toward the Cape Town waterfront from a lounger by the upper-level pool or read on the sun-splashed terrace around the lower-level pool. Come sunset, open a bottle of South African wine to sip at the alfresco dining table and watch the stars come out from the rooftop terrace.
Each of the 2 apartments that make up this villa has its own living area, dining area, and fully equipped kitchen. Take the internal staircase to use it as one big house, or, if you’re traveling with another family, give them their own private space.
There’s plenty to see and do day and night in De Waterkant, the neighborhood at your doorstep. Fuel up at coffee shops in historic brick warehouses, wander streets lined with 19th-century Cape Dutch and Georgian architecture that now houses unique stores, and stay up late at a laid-back board-game cafe or a Wild West–themed bar. You can also follow the World Cup fan walk to a nearby visitor’s center and the equally trendy Cape Quarter neighborhood.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Safe, Air conditioning, Private pool
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Safe, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Private balcony with outdoor furniture, Pool & city view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 6 & 6
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- Wet bar
- Satellite television
- 2 Lounge areas
- Air conditioning
- Alarm system
- 2 Swimming pools - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living areas
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Monday to Saturday, except public holidays
- On-site concierge
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to V&A Waterfront
- 5.3 km to Lion's Head
- 17 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 20 km to Constantia wine country
- 10 minute drive to Milton Beach
- 7 km to Clifton 1st Beach
- 8.4 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 19 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
21 min drive
6 min drive
Clifton 1st Beach
10 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
11 min drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
21 min drive
Points of Interest
9 min drive
14 min drive
Constantia wine country
28 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.