Chalet Le Bonheur
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 bathrooms
Fashionably-furnished and well-situated, this chalet offers practicality with the magical atmosphere of a mountain sanctuary. With the epic Vanoise ridges overhead, step out to world-class skiing via the nearby lift, before returning to a blazing, retro-style hearth and cozy living room. This premium home is moments from fine cuisine, craft brewhouses, and world-class alpine drives.
Nothing begins the day like a hot drink on Chalet le Bonheur’s hillside terrace, with a vast expanse of forest and peaks stretching away towards the heavens. Back inside, a warm and spacious pinewood atmosphere is ideal for prepping for an active day, with a roomy, modern kitchen, fun bean-bag seats, and comfortable couches. Guests can opt to ease into total relaxation with the sauna, hot tub, and massage room (with services on demand), while a handy ski locker and included parking that ease coming and going. After a cold day on the slopes, stir the soul with a night-time catch-up in front of the fireplace, savoring the refined warmth of a French cognac, or a bubbly champagne.
Méribel is an outdoors wonderland throughout the entire year, with this property offering great access to the famed region and interlocking ski zones known as the Trois Vallées. The locality hosts well-known music festivals, happening nightclubs and bars, as well as Michelin Star-level dining, with great shopping options throughout the town. Warmer months offer various tiers of woodland hiking, challenging geo-caching, mountain biking, and contemplative trout fishing in crystal-clear lakes.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted tub, Dual vanity, Television, Walk-in closet, Desk, Safe, Private terrace with mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Desk, Safe, Television, Walk-in closet, Private balcony with mountain view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Safe, Juliet balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Walk-in closet, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Nespresso machine
- Wood fireplace
- Smart TV
- Satellite television
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mountain view
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2 hours daily
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- 3 minute drive to Meribel center
- 8.5 km to Lac de Tueda
- 15 km to Courchevel
- 5 minute walk to Golf chairlift
- 102 km to Chambery Airport (CMF)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
76 min drive
2 min drive
Points of Interest
3 min drive
Lac de tueda restaurant
13 min drive
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.