Villa 4 Islands
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Wall-to-wall glass reflects a classic scene of red-roofed homes sloping to the sea at this just-built villa outside Split. The surroundings are classic Croatia—stone steeples pointing to the sky, rocky hills towering above, and water glittering in the distance—but the residence is totally contemporary, all sleek lines and open-plan living. It’s 15 minutes to central Split.
Watch yachts and sailboats ply the Adriatic from a sun-splashed private terrace with a heated infinity pool, plenty of loungers, and shaded sitting and dining areas with a barbecue. Keep up with your routine in the outdoor gym, soak away soreness in the alfresco hot tub, and refresh yourself in the sauna.
A glass wall separates the terrace from an open-concept great room, letting the views and sunlight flood the space. The living and dining areas feature pared-down furniture in shades of gray that nod to the rocky landscape outside, and the kitchen is fully equipped.
The villa is a 15-minute drive from downtown Split, whose historic architecture has starred in many a film and TV show and whose lively shops and restaurants make for wonderful exploring. But it’s also an easy day trip to nearby national parks and a short boat ride to neighboring islands such as Hvar and Vis, where you can get to know the area’s pebbled beaches and clear waters up close.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Walk-in closet, Private balcony, View of Adriatic Sea & city
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Private terrace, View of Adriatic Sea
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Private balcony, View of Adriatic Sea
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Private balcony, View of Split & Adriatic Sea
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Private balcony, View of Split, Adriatic Sea & surrounding islands
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Espresso machine
- Ice machine
- Satellite television
- Cable television
- Game room
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- View of Adriatic Sea
- Swimming Pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Exercise equipment
- Covered parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - front yard, back yard
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Kastela
- 15 minute drive to Split
- 95 km to Makarska
- 236 km to Dubrovnik
- 94 km to Makarska Nugaal Beach
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Kaštel Stari, Croatia
73 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
26 min drive
75 min drive
183 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.