10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 bathrooms
Offering an uninterrupted view up the grassy slopes of Lions Head Peak, this tasteful, shaded villa offers contemporary style and modern convenience. Rich, dark colors run throughout the spacious sitting room and polished kitchen, with dappled sunlight painting the sun deck, deep pool and alfresco dining area. A range of beaches, a world-class national park, vineyards and shopping are all nearby.
Awaken to the fresh sea breeze at Le Thallo, and watch the morning sunlight illuminate the towering face of the Lion’s Head from the home’s resplendent, oak-sheltered wooden deck. Relax at the grand breakfast table, set in a kitchen punctuated by stone pillars and rich tiling. The home’s wood-burning barbecue is ideal for sunny afternoons, with fresh meats and vegetables grilled up in traditional braai fashion. Guests can utilise the home’s slickly-outfitted office or study for quiet time if required, while rich, welcoming bedroom decor ensures an excellent night’s sleep after a busy day in Cape Town, or out and about on this celebrated coastline.
From Le Thallo, guests are just moments from a broad selection of renowned beaches, including the dramatic stretches of Camps Bay beach and lengthy Clifton beaches. The locality is hub for top-tier shopping and fine dining, ranging from ocean-view seafood restaurants to five-star bistros hidden in the town’s winding streets. Coastal cruises taking in frockling wildlife, eye-opening hikes into the mountain park, and exhilarating sea cliff drives are all easy options from Le Thallo.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe, Desk, Balcony, Mountain & ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Lounge area, Private balcony, Mountain & pool view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Balcony, Mountain & ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Terrace with outdoor furniture, Mountain & garden view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Smart TV
- Media room
- 2 Office spaces
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Ocean view
- Mountain view
- Infinity pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas stove
- Pizza oven
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 8
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 3 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping - 9am to 4pm, except weekends and public holidays
- Pool and garden maintenance
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Housekeeping - weekends and public holidays
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 7 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 10 minute drive to Cape Town City Center
- 4.5 km to Table Mountain National Park
- 5.5 km to Sea Point
- 7.7 km to V&A Waterfront
- 5 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 6 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 23km from Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 14 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
24 min drive
Camps Bay Beach
4 min drive
6 min drive
Points of Interest
5 min drive
7 min drive
12 min drive
12 min drive
Cape Town City Centre
14 min drive
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.