Under the Avocado Tree
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Sunlight filters through a bamboo grove and avocado tree to dapple casual-chic outdoor areas and mid-century-inspired indoor ones at this L.A. retreat. It’s designed for indoor-outdoor living, and large-scaled artwork in the garden invites closer viewing as walls of windows invite greenery indoors. It’s a short drive from street performances and shops along the Venice Beach boardwalk.
Sunny California days call for backyard lounging, whether underneath the oversized bear mural or around the barbecue. Vine-covered walls keep the alfresco living and dining areas totally private. On cooler evenings, head inside to cozy up around the indoor fireplace.
Mid-century influences pair up with Scandi minimalism to give the villa its own pared-down chic. The living spaces start flowing right at the entry, where a glass door opens to a living area with a beamed ceiling, a dining area with a pedestal table, and a light-drenched, fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. A studio with its own living area and kitchenette opens to a bistro-style table outside.
A stay at this villa puts you close to the best of Venice: its beach, boardwalk, and the treasure trove of Abbot Kinney Boulevard. Book a surf lesson or stroll along the sand at sunset; watch street performers, skaters, and basketball players do their thing along the boardwalk; and find one-of-a-kind dishes and souvenirs at local food trucks, restaurants, and boutiques.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Registration number: HSR19-000840
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to front patio
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Ice maker
- Wet bar
- Media room
- Projector & screen
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Central air conditioning
- Nest thermometers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Parking - 1 space
- Free street parking
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Venice Canals
- 8 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 9 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 10 miles to The Getty Center
- 12 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 12 miles to The Grove
- 16 miles to Hollywood
- 19 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 22 miles to Universal Studios
- 26 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 39 miles to Disneyland
- 6 minute drive to Venice Beach
- 3 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 14 miles to Malibu Pier
- 6.4 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 32 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bar with built-in sink
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
22 min drive
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
41 min drive
6 min drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
12 min drive
28 min drive
Points of Interest
2 min drive
The Getty Center
21 min drive
26 min drive
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
28 min drive
31 min drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
37 min drive
38 min drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
40 min drive
Runyon Canyon Park
41 min drive
47 min drive
50 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.