8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 bathrooms
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please enquire for more information.
Wake up to the sounds of the sea and the feeling of fresh breeze washing over you at this open-air villa in St. Bart’s. Take your espresso for a walk across the terrace, where the villa’s elevated position captures breathtaking ocean views. After a quick dip in the pool, head out to explore the island. Gustavia, the capital, is a great place to start, especially if you’re in the mood to shop.
Find yourself a spot beneath the shady tree on the terrace and catch up on some reading, glancing now and then at the fantastic view. Feel at one with St. Bart’s natural beauty as you’re immersed in the warm sun, fragrant gardens, and turquoise waters. Inside, white-washed walls and peaked exposed-beam ceilings elude to the island’s colonial heritage, while a mixture of contemporary and rustic furnishings connect with a more modern St. Barts. In the kitchen, you’ll find everything you need to craft elegant family dinners. And, the breakfast bar doubles as the perfect hangout for late-night cocktails.
Start your morning with a yoga session on the beach. Once you’re feeling centered and balanced, book a surfing lesson and see if you can use that energy to catch some waves. If you’d rather explore, try scuba diving. St. Bart’s crystal-clear waters make it easy for first-timers to feel comfortable, and experienced divers will love the island’s intricate coral reef systems. After, treat reward yourself with dinner and dancing in downtown Gustavia.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: European king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared access to sun deck, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: European king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared access to sun deck, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared access to sun deck, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: European king size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared access to sun deck, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Sonos sound system
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Sun bed
- 2 Alfresco dining with seating for 10 & 6
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor living area
- Parking - 4 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 8 hrs per day excluding weekends or public holidays
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Escort to villa
- Welcome gift and Hermes toiletries
- Assistance and farewell upon departure
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
Points of Interest:
- 9.4 km to Gustavia restaurants, shopping & nightlife
- 4 minute drive to Grand Cul-de-Sac
- 6 minute drive to Petit Cul-de-Sac
- 8 minute drive to Lorient
- 6.1 km to Baie de Saint Jean
- 6.5 km to Plage de Saline
- 6.7 km to Gustaf III Airport (SBH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
Grand Cul-de-Sac, Saint Barthélemy
Gustaf III Airport (SBH)
14 min drive
3 min drive
Petit Cul de Sac Beach
6 min drive
8 min drive
St. Jean Beach
12 min drive
Plage de Saline
12 min drive
Points of Interest
20 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.