Early access for Superhosts: custom Airbnb web addresses
Superhosts deserve web addresses that are as unique as their homes and hospitality. And soon, all Superhosts will be able to create a custom web address—an exclusive, easy-to-remember link that will help guests find their specific listings and make it easier to brand and promote their business. That’s right, no more lengthy web addresses that include random numbers and symbols (unless you prefer them, of course).
In the next couple of months, we’ll be introducing custom links to Superhosts. Superhosts will receive an email or a dashboard notification with a link to create their personalized web address.
Let’s brainstorm some ideas to make your link stand out. First, here’s what the new format will look like:
- airbnb.com/h/[your custom name]
Some web address examples:
Things to think about:
- What makes your space special?
- Is your space in a unique location?
- What makes your area or city one of a kind?
Tips on making your custom link easier to read:
- Use lowercase letters
- Use hyphens, if you wish, but no other symbols or punctuation
- Keep it short: It must be 100 characters or fewer
- Keep it private: Don’t include contact information such as last names, email addresses, or phone numbers
Other points to keep in mind:
- Avoid the word “Airbnb” and any trademarks or brand names, unless you own them or are authorized to use them
- Steer clear of misleading information such as “verified” and “official,” and impersonations of another person, entity, or listing
- See our policy with more details on what is allowed
This feature was designed so Superhosts can create memorable web addresses, put them on business cards and in email signatures, and promote them on social media. In the coming months, all Superhosts will get access to this feature. Thank you for providing hospitality as unique as your future web address.
Superhosts are allowed one custom URL per listing. If you’re no longer a Superhost at some point, you will be able to keep your custom web address. If your listing becomes deactivated, the custom URL is then available for another listing to claim.
Information contained in this article may have changed since publication.