Location, location, location!
Relax and unwind in one of the best located spots in town. Walk to either Clovelly or Coogee beach and enjoy the countless cafes and top rated restaurants in the area. With a single shared wall and a patio, you will feel like you're staying in a spacious semi.
If you're feeling a bit more active you can choose from one of two spectacular coastal walks (Bronte/Bondi or Coogee/Maroubra).
Bus stops to Sydney's CBD and Bondi at your doorstep.
*** FEMALES ONLY
* Huge bedroom divided by large middle wardrobes simulating two rooms. One king single and one single bed.
* you will be renting the largest room in a 3 bedroom unit and sharing with one female (works 9-5pm)
* located in one of the most sought after locations in the Eastern Suburbs
* feels like a semi with a single attached wall
* walking distance to the following beaches -Clovelly (5 minutes), Coogee(10 minutes) and Bronte (25 minutes)
* large flat screen TV with all digital channels and basic Foxtel + sports channels
* laundry room includes sink, washer and dryer
* Sun-drenched back garden with cosy patio lounge, outdoor table with seating, gazebo, hammock and gas BBQ
* Fully equipped kitchen with all crockery and cookware including dishwasher
* Bathroom with bathtub and shower
* Bus stops to main Sydney hubs at your doorstep
* GoGet car share outside your door
* Parking - ample all day free parking on the street
*** Must be okay with dogs, we have old Chelsea (outdoors at all time but happy for a pat)
* sorry gents! ROOM AVAILABLE FOR FEMALES ONLY
Access to cafes, shops, beaches & public transport at your doorstep
Interaction with guests
You will be sharing the space with Juliane and her dog Chelsea (outdoors at all times).
Juliane works in the city so during the week you will be pretty much alone. Apart from your room, you will have access to the common areas including the salon with Foxtel TV and the outdoor patio/bbq area.
Should you require anything you will be able to contact myself or my property manager Bryce who will welcome you to the premises.
Other things to note
Clovelly is a fabulous, family-friendly, beach suburb 6 kilometres from the centre of Sydney (25 minutes by public transport). Activities include swimming & snorkelling at Clovelly beach. Meet Clovelly's famous grouper Bluey! Walk the coastal walkway to the famous surfing beaches of Coogee and Maroubra in the South, and Bronte and Bondi in the North. Explore historic Waverley cemetery just at the top of the street. Nearby are Centennial Park, Randwick race course and Bondi Junction shopping centre. Dine at one of the many beachside cafes and restaurants nearby including the nearby Clovelly hotel, a local favourite or the many cafes at beautiful Bronte Beach.
The newly refurbished Coogee Pavilion has also become a local favourite and is only a ten minute walk from the unit.
Female house only (Sorry gents!)