I purchased & remodelled my home in late 2015, a space that will help you relax & able to let your mind be free. An oasis not far from the centre of town, metro station is 8 mins or 15-20 min walk to Monastiraki & other central attractions of Athens.
1. Please treat the house like you would treat your own home. Please be careful opening and closing doors, not to let them slam unnecessarily, to open windows when showering to allow condensation out of the room, and to be careful when moving your luggage around the house to not unnecessarily damage and mark the walls. I love my home dearly and it’s important to me that you care for it too. My home is not a holiday rental, it is a home that I choose to share with others because I think you will find joy in it.
2. I am happy for you to use and enjoy my belongings whilst you are staying in my home, though please remember, they are personal and do not belong to you, leave them when you leave!
3. Please be a conscious Airbnb guest and do not leave on lights, fans and air-conditioning when you go out. There are security measures in place to protect the house, and you are helping me and the environment by switching everything off when you leave the house.
4. Please activate and deactivate all the easy to operate security alarms each time you leave the house, this is a condition of booking.
5. Check in time is from noon onwards; I have to pay someone to meet you when I am not in Greece, so please be as specific as possible about when you are arriving. If your plans change, please contact my delegated host directly, rather than going through me (as I will just be forwarding the message to the local host).
6. Check out time is 10am. Unfortunately I am not able to offer “late check-out” or “luggage storage”. I pay someone to clean the house at a specific check out time (10am), and to get the house ready for the next guest. If you have a late flight, and would like to stay in the house, please book an extra day.
7. No illegal drugs are to be brought into the house under any circumstances.
8. There is a strict no-smoking rule in the house. Please dispose of your cigarette buts in the ashtrays outside.
9. Please be considerate of my neighbours who live very close to the house, and some of them elderly. If you are enjoying the outside areas after 10pm, please keep your noise down to a considerate and respectful level. It is also local Greek custom (and I believe law) that you are conscientious of the siesta time, keeping outside noise to an absolute minimum during 3pm and 5pm each day (some stores may close at this time too).
This host has 126 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Professional London based, social and ethical looking to meeting new friends and discovering new places. Have a wonderful boyfriend and super cute dog.