About this listing
Lovely private apartment in the city centre (jordaan) with canalview!! Free wifi available. Fantastic location in the heart of Amsterdam’s famous Jordaan district. My studio is the perfect place to discover Amsterdam by foot, Dam square 500meter.
Small but comfortable apartment on the first floor.
The apartment is totally private and only available for you.
Interaction with guests
You can always contact me if you have questions of any kind. Just send me a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)-message, SMS or contact me with a message on the AirBNB-site and I will react as soon as possible. In case of urgent questions you can call me on my mobile: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Other things to note
My apartment is suited for 2 persons max.
To keep the apartment as nice and lovely as it is now, we have set up some house rules. We hope you are as respectful to our belongings as you are to your own and even more we hope you have a very, very nice stay in Amsterdam! Enjoy!
- Please do not smoke inside (not even with the windows open)! If you want to smoke please go down and smoke at the front door.
- Please pay attention to our neighbors and keep the noise (a bit) down. Don't walk up the stairs in the building, there's nothing to see upstairs (just my neighbors apartments).
- There's a Lonely Planet on the bar. You can use it during your stay. Please keep it decently for our future guests and leave it behind when you leave ;-) In the white cupboard you can find more books about Amsterdam (for example with walking tours): feel free to use them during your stay.
- There are clean sheets and linen in the big basket. Please put all your used towels and linen in the white bin in the kitchen when you check-out. You can leave the quilt and pillows the basket.
- If you use plates, knives, forks, glasses please wash them yourself. The washing-up liquid is under the sink.
- Feel free to use the coffee, thee etc. in the kitchen.
- If you leave the apartment for a longer time please close windows. When you check-out please check if the windows are correctly closed.
- There is Wi-Fi available.
- If you use the central heating please at up to (max.) 16 degrees when you leave the house.
- You can use the microwave and gas stove in the kitchen. The instructions for use of the microwave are in het black book. The pots and olive oil are in the drawer in the kitchen.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.