About this listing
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life by staying at this lovely 3-bedroom waterfront home. You'll have phenomenal access to water activities on Thurmond Lake, stunning views, and an outdoor pool to relax in! Near fishing, golf, and more!
With 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, this spacious residence has enough sleeping arrangements for up to 10 guests to spread out comfortably amongst 2,700 square feet of well appointed living space. This impressive property is a terrific accommodation choice for a large family or group of friends searching for a rejuvenating Georgia lake retreat. As soon as you arrive on this sprawling property, you’ll immediately be in awe of its peaceful wooded surroundings, featuring direct lake access, a private dock and a large deck area with plenty of comfortable outdoor furniture. Spend leisurely mornings sipping coffee on the deck while listening to the peaceful sounds of nature - you may even catch an occasional glimpse of the area’s elusive yet friendly wildlife!
All the amenities you need to feel right at home can be found throughout the interior’s warm and inviting open layout, including in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 2 cable TVs, and even a well-stocked game room. Spend sun-filled afternoons lounging by the in-ground outdoor swimming pool, admiring the vibrantly lush landscaping that surrounds it and sipping on your favorite cold beverage. You and your companions will love the convenience of the home's fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary culinary appliances. After you’re done preparing a delicious home cooked meal, gather around the spacious adjacent dining table to enjoy it with your loved ones, or head out to the deck to dine al fresco at the quaint outdoor table. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to one of 3 sizable bedrooms to rest up for the next exciting day.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private dock, massive deck with patio furniture, lake views, in-ground outdoor pool, in-unit laundry machines, air conditioning, 2 cable TVs, game room, fully equipped kitchen, much more
- Spectacular wooded lakefront location! Easy access to swimming, boating, fishing, golfing, shopping and more
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Tile Room): 3 Twin-sized Beds and 1 Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Pink Room): 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Pullout Bed in the Living Room
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the land around the lake is owned by the Corps of Engineers, and the dock is accessible via a brief walk
- Golf cart available for an additional fee. Driver must be at least 21 years old
- Max occupancy of 10, $20 fine per extra person/night
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.