Very spacious, amazing views of Manila Bay & city lights
"An oasis floating above Manila"
Next door: mall, supermarket, restaurants, bars, casinos, Korean & Japanese groceries, art galleries
close by: US Embassy, Luneta, Intramuros, Mall of Asia
Spacious 270sqm* penthouse, 2 to 3 times larger than most 3 bedroom listings.
perfect for a large family, 3 couples or large groups that wants to stay together and not be cramped in.
Located along Adriatico Street at corner of Pedro Gil. Next door to one of Manila's largest indoor shopping malls, within one block of the New World (HYATT) and Pan Pacific Hotels.
-3 large bedrooms, each with:
-private bathroom, hot/cold shower, bidet/sprayer.
-flat panel TV, split air-conditioner, wifi access and
-kitchen with breakfast counter, gas stove, microwave, water cooler, large refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, cookware, utensils, etc.
-large Living room with LED TV and DVD player
-large dining area with 10-foot dining table.
Guests provided with a initial supply of:
-variety of beverages, fruits snacks, instant coffee and tea bags.
- 15 gallons purified filtered water in a hot/cold dispenser
- shampoo & conditioner
- liquid hand soap and bar soaps
- cotton buds/ cotton tips, ample rolls of toilet paper
- quality bed sheets and towels.
- WIFI (3mbps)
- telephone land line (outgoing local calls only please)
- cable TV
* sqm per condo developer
Guests have access to gym and swimming pool located at the 6th floor.
Maids' quarter with separate entrance is not included/accessible unless by express arrangement.
Laundry service located on 4th floor of condo tower.
Other things to note
folding beds with foam and/or airbeds are available for extra guests #10 and above, or when sharing the queen or king size beds is not possible.
there are also 1 single size bed and 2 wall mounted beds (30" x 68") slightly smaller than standard single size bed (36" x 72").
daily housekeeping by arrangement depending on the guests' needs.
Check-in/out times are flexible within reason as long as no other reservations before/after your stay. Very early check-in or very late check-out hours may be subject to a fractional charge.
When inquiring, please tell us:
1. about yourself if your profile page is blank or a 1 liner or you have no Airbnb reviews yet.
2. about the other guests in your group (child/adult, male/female, family/friends/business associates?)
3. purpose of your trip; vacation, business, visit family or friends, event, etc.
4. if you are requesting an early or late check out.
please observe our following requests, along with the proper care of furnishings and electronics which are outlined in the 'House Guide'.
1. do not invite new acquaintances from the malls, streets or bars, into our home,for your safety and protection of our condo. If you do, allow the guards to properly log visitors in/out. Visitors without valid ID may be denied entry by the lobby guards' discretion. (condo rules)
2. smoke only out on balcony or garden deck level.
3. no unregistered overnight visitors or workers. additional guest fee will be charged for unauthorized, unregistered overnight guests even if your group is less than 6 persons.
4. promptly dispose of food trash on a nightly basis.
5. no parties or gatherings without our express approval. Parties or other gatherings may require an additional payment and/or deposit.
6. noise/loud music: there are no neighbors adjacent to our unit, but please be mindful of our neighbors below.
- bring (do not email) a clear photocopy of each guest's passport ID page with you to be attached to our authorization letter/guest registration for the lobby/security/admin. (condo admin rules).
-The person making the reservation is responsible to inform the rest of their group of our house rules and house manual, (best to email to all guests) and must be present upon check in and check-out for inspection.
born and raised in the province of the Philippines. i have one amazing little baby boy, I enjoy Tagalog pocket books, interior decorating and cooking.
graduate of nursing school, and I have traveled to several foreign countries.
i also speak English, Tagalog, Cebuano, and Waray-Waray