About this listing
If you’re searching for the perfect place to simply get away, look no further than this Mount Pleasant Mills cabin. Nestled in a secluded, tranquil setting, this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin will serve as the ultimate home base for 6 guests.
An ideal choice for families, friends, or couples out for a rejuvenating retreat! This enchanting wooded setting also makes for a memorable wedding venue! You and your companions will have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout the cabin’s welcoming open floor plan, featuring hand-crafted Amish furniture, all new modern appliances, and a cozy stone fireplace in the great room with majestic vaulted ceilings that open to the kitchen and bar areas. There's also a terrific finished basement with wood burning stove, which serves as the perfect spot to snuggle up with a cup of hot cocoa during cool evenings. All the other amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including central air conditioning and heat, in-unit laundry machines, and complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience.
After an eventful day of exciting outdoor activities, you’re bound to get a good night’s sleep in any of the cabin’s inviting sleeping accommodations. You’ll find the master bedroom with king-sized bed located on the second floor, in addition to a full bath. The first floor contains the other full bathroom and the remaining 2 bedrooms, both of which offer a set of bunk beds that the kids will love. Should you need additional sleeping arrangements, the den has a queen-sized pullout sleeper sofa that can accommodate 2 extra guests.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stone fireplace, large deck, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, and much more
- Peaceful, secluded location on 16 rolling acres of pristine forest with breathtaking wooded views
- Enjoy access to walking trails, hiking and trails, shooting ranges, Hershey Park, various lakes, some shopping, and other local attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Den can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The Pool Heat Fee is mandatory as the pool is not usable without the pool heat. Please note the pool runs on well water and the pool will be very cold all year round without the pool heat.
- No boat storage on property. Boat storage available at the State Park Marina near property. $35 for length of stay (max of one month)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.