About this listing
This home boasts 7 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and enough space to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests. Enjoy the original moldings, towering mosaic ceilings, fireplaces, endless stunning light fixtures, and gorgeous views of the surrounding village!
Throughout 6,693 square feet of impeccably appointed living space, this home would be an ideal choice for a large family or group of friends looking for an upscale getaway in a lovely, historical New York village. The moment you first arrive, you’ll fall in love with this 3-story Second Empire style house, which was built in 1875 and still features its original moldings, towering mosaic ceilings with medallions, elegant marble fireplaces, endless stunning light fixtures, and gorgeous views of the surrounding village - while the property has been recently renovated inside and out, it has truly maintained its beautifully charming character! In addition, this pristine home offers every amenity you could need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, and, in-unit laundry machines, as well as exceedingly plush bedroom accommodations, and heated floors in all the bathrooms.
After an eventful day spent in the city or exploring the village, you’ll love coming home to relax on the large screened-in front porch with your favorite beverage. Later, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for your loved ones in the fully equipped kitchen, which was recently updated and features every modern appliance you could possibly need. After dinner, kick back on the large sofas that surround the living area’s massive flat screen TV, equipped with cable and a DVD player, to watch your favorite shows before heading to one of the 7 exquisite bedrooms to rest up for another exciting day. The master bedroom will serve as your ultimate escape, complete with a plush king-sized bed, gas fireplace, walk-in closet, and a private TV/study room, as well as an ensuite bathroom outfitted with a large 2-person bathtub, marble dual walk-in steam and rain shower, and Toto washlet toilets.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, high-end mattresses, 2 flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players, a large screened-in porch, filtered hot and cold water, steam shower, rain showers, Nespresso machine, and much more
- Fantastic Hudson River location! Close to many historic sites, restaurants and charming boutique shops, yet still has easy access to the city!
- Please note the pool closes on September 8th and reopens on June 29th!
- Available for events and weddings. Please inquire for details
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: 1 Twin-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 7 (1st Floor TV/Game Room with connecting full bath): Queen-sized TempurPedic Sleeper Sofa
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is not suitable for young children unless guests bring their own baby gates
- As required by the city, the homeowner, Sarah, must visit the property once a day
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1407 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.