-The space is spacious and located conveniently on the ground floor.
- A lovely living room with working space,entertain area and big bedroom
-The kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, a microwave and a kettle on the porch outdoor.
- Quiet and Peaceful with greenery
- Free WIFI,Daily cleaning,coffee
- Tour Desk at reception
- Safe,Nice local community in the middle of Bangkok! There are 24 hrs conviennce store,cafes,restaurants, food stalls,spas
- 10-15 mins walk to Lumphini MRT,Park
The smoking area is restricted at the terrace. No smoking in a room.
This host has 499 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! I am Bee. I have been living in Bangkok for my whole life. I am well travelled and love to explore local life. Currently I am studying in Architecture at chulalongkorn university.I was a scout in a JP world jamboree in Yamaguji,Japan and volunteerd to some activities-- energetic and friendly.
Most of my rooms are designed and decorated by me. I put thai art and some themes into the room. All guests will feel the art and how rooms represent the themselves in different ways.
Above all, Make guests feel like HOME is the living slogan of my room!