Stay at Heavenly Mountain in this luxury cabin. Enjoy the free ski shuttle located a few feet away or walk to downtown for happy hour and a good dinner. This vacation home was completely remodeled in 2015, designed in a modern rustic style giving it a luxury cabin feel.
The townhouse entrance is located on the ground floor and includes free covered parking and an easily-accessible large ski locker.
Our 2-story townhouse comes fully equipped and accessorized. On the first level you will find the living room, Smart TV with Cables, kitchen, restroom & laundry room.
The living area features a king-size sleeper sofa, as well as, a gas/wood fireplace, a Smart TV (Free Wi-Fi is included), cables with 100 channels (!) and a variety of board games.
The kitchen features new counter-tops, microwave, a range/oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal and is well equipped with cooking utensils and kitchen ware (note: "Keurig" mini-coffee brewer is NOT working properly). An electronic kettle, and a toaster are available for your breakfast pleasures.
Our small dining area completes the living space with its expandable round wooden dining table and 4 chairs (additional 4 folding chairs and an extension leaf for the table are available in the service room, located under the stair case).
A new furnace and a beautiful rustic gas/wood fireplace are available to keep you and your guests warm. Lastly a half bathroom with washer/dryer set offers an additional convenience for long stays. An ironing pad is available on top of the washer/dryer, and the iron can be found in the service closet, above the dryer.
On the second level, you will find your bedrooms and the full bathroom. The bathroom features a gorgeous wood vanity with vessel sinks and rustic faucets. The tub/shower offers double shower heads, luxury drapes and crystal lights and is separated from the sinks by a privacy door. This allows other guests the use of the sinks and mirrors, while the shower is in use.
Two of the bedrooms feature queen-sized beds with new linens and plenty of storage in the recently remodeled closets. The third bedroom features two full beds, which can serve as single or double beds making this room perfect for kids or extra guests.
Our home accommodates a maximum of 10 people comfortably, and includes:
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Full Beds
- 1 King Sleeper Sofa
You will awake each morning feeling thoroughly refreshed after cozying up in our brand new mattresses complete with beautiful new linens. This is as close as it gets to a stay in a luxury hotel.
This townhouse is within walking distance (approx 15 min.) of the Stateline casinos as well as the Heavenly Village shopping complex and Gondola. Everything is minutes away:
- 0.9 miles to Heavenly Ca. Base Lodge
- 0.8 miles to Ski Run Marina/Beach
- 1 Miles to Casinos and shops
- Shuttle is also located right outside the Townhouse (to Airport, Casinos, Heavenly Gondola, etc).
There are 12 resorts in the area:
- Heavenly Valley Ski Resort with 3,500 Ft of vertical, 30 chair lifts, snowboarding terrain park and over a 100 trails covering over 4,800 acres.
- Kirkwood is 45 minutes away and has some 2,000 Vertical, 12 chairs, snowboarding terrain park and 65 trails.
- Sierra at Tahoe is 20 minutes away and has 2,212 ft of Vertical, 13 chair lifts, a Terrain Park and 46 trails.
- Other resorts within an hour are: Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, Mount Rose, Diamond Peak, and Homewood.
Other Nearby Attractions include:
- Emerald Bay
- Cave Rock
- Fallen Leaf Lake
- Beautiful Lake Tahoe - which hosts every water activity possible (just 1.2 miles away).
We also respectfully ask that you adhere to our NO SMOKING policy inside our home.
We love pets! Please obtain an approval for your pet prior to booking. Please mention your pet's type, breed and weight in your request.
Please note that your pet will be considered as an additional guest. A pet fee of $50 per visit will be applied to your entire stay and will be added to your quote. We do not allow more than two pets per stay.
We take great lengths to ensure your pet feels as comfortable as you do here. We have included a small dog-bed as well as aluminum water and food bowls. Please consider bringing a crate or a dog-crib if you intend to leave your dog alone inside the house (this will help avoid unexpected damage should your dog get upset for leaving them alone in an unknown place).
We have a smart lock on the front door. A specific door code will be assigned to you prior to your visit. A message containing your access your code, parking instructions, and other important information will be sent to you prior to your visit.
Interaction with guests
Text us with any question at any time. If you have an emergency, call us to get an immediate response. We typically respond to all text inquiries within less than an hour (unless we are sleeping).
Other things to note
1) Additional guests fee applies beyond 4 guests. We charge an additional fee for any guest above 2 years of age.
2) Pets fee is applied at an additional $50 for the entire stay. Bringing a pet without informing us is a breach of your contract and will result in loss of your security deposit. We do not permit more than two pets per stay.
3) Late check-out fee of $100 is applied if NOT coordinated and pre-approved in advance. If we approve in advance, there is no charge for early check-in or late check-out
Please take a couple of minutes to read our important house rules:
- Check in is 4 pm. Please avoid checking-in early (unless arranged in advanced) as the cleaners need this time to prepare the home for your arrival.
- Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed on the property. Our permit covers up to 10 guests (including adults and children).
- We do not allow any parties on the property.
- If you need to plug your device to the TV screen, please do so using the TV set in the large upstairs bedroom. The TV in the bedroom is hard to dismount and reconnecting the HDMI cable is no small task. As such, please be advised that disconnecting the cables (aka unplugging the HDMI cable) in the downstairs TV, will result in an additional fee of $70 (which is what we will have to pay our maintenance manager to come in and plug it back in). As such, we strongly recommend that you kindly use the TV in the upstairs bedroom for your game console or other electronic devices.
- Be considerate to your new neighbors:
1. Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am, during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors.
2. A sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Your new neighbors are intolerant of noise and will call the Police if you have parties or make loud noises. If the Police are called we may lose our permit to do vacation rentals; you will be immediately evicted, will lose your damage deposit, and may be held liable for consequential damages.
- Vehicles are advised to park in the designated onsite parking area which is under the covered parking (designated #1) or in non-covered the guests parking. Parking on the street is not recommended. Please note, during snow days, it is prohibited to park in the street and your car will be towed by the city.
- This unit comes equipped with high-speed wireless Internet Access through Charter Cable. In a case of a poweroutage, the house WiFi will not operate. There is no landline in the house.
- Kindly clean any spills immediately. Do not cut anything directly on the countertops, use dishware or cutting board provided.
- Please do not sit on furniture in wet ski clothes, or with suntan oil on.
- Remove snow from your clothes and shoes before entering the townhouse using the mat outside.
- Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets or put food down the garbage disposal.
- During winter, leave the furnace at 60 degrees to avoid water freeze.
- Leave the outside light on at all times for safety
- No Smoking in the unit.
Before you leave:
- Please throw the trash out
- Kindly clean the dishes
- Cover the bottom half of the windows with blinds
- Lock all doors and windows