Cozy and private newly renovated (2016) Northern New Mexico style mountain home on one acre. Nestled on the north side of the Sandia Mountain foothills just outside the village of Placitas. Glorious views in all directions with simple access to several trails, picnic grounds, historic churches and a local winery.
Natural and peaceful surroundings with many open spaces to explore.
The home is privately situated away from the street on 1 acre. The space you may enjoy inside the home is 1400sf (130m2).
Late check-in is fine. The code to enter the home is selected by the guest and will be set-up before the guest arrives. (see Guest access below)
Breakfast is offered (self-serve) in which oatmeal, caffeinated coffee and an assortment of caffeinated and decaf teas. Bottled water is offered if desired. The kitchen is equipped for cooking and serving meals.
Cleaning fee is a one time charge of $25.
Two separate bedrooms are available. The master bedroom has a queen size bed. The second bedroom has a bed that slides out from a twin that makes two twin beds which is slightly larger than a queen. A modern and comfortable queen size air mattress can be setup in any room if your family or group is bigger than 4. The couch is large enough to sleep 2 kids if needed. Several extra blankets are available in the master bedroom closet if needed.
All areas of the property are accessible to guests except areas under lock and key. Guests provide a PIN number for a modern and secure keypad deadbolt lock prior to arrival that allows discreet and uncomplicated access through the front door of the home anytime during the stay.
Interaction with guests
Please feel free to call or text us anytime with questions, requests or to meet.
Owners of the property live nearby and are willing to assist you with all reasonable requests.
Upon your arrival we do like to meet our guests for an introduction and brief home overview.
Please note: We love to socialize and make new friends but our approach with all guests is to respect their privacy and independence. We do enjoy interaction with our guests but only if desired by our guests.
Other things to note
Deliveries: The property is along the delivery route for carriers such as UPS and Fed Ex, etc. who will deliver packages to the property address (may require signature). Please discuss with host regarding USPS parcels and envelopes you may be expecting.
- No illegal activity
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving earlier? Want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first
- Check out on the day established by the reservation (If the reservation is May 2nd to May 8th, May 8th is the check out day.)
- Guests who are not part of the advanced airbnb reservation must request permission from the host to stay overnight, additional guest charge may apply
- The home is stocked with customary items for use during your stay. Please communicate any special needs you may have to us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Minimum age requirement is 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Parents/Guardians/Adults: well supervised children under 21 are welcome. Please monitor your children, infants and toddlers closely during your visit.
- Use the kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight.
- The home is on a septic system so please do not flush paper towels, wipes or feminine products down the toilet. Only flush the toilet paper provided in the bathrooms. Thank You!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews