About this listing
Modern split-level flat on Ground Floor of Victorian building:
- Double bed + sofa bed = Sleeps 3
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Free wifi
- 28" TV
- Ensuite bathroom
- Linen and towels provided
- 2 mins walk from supermarket
- 6 mins walk to Gloucester Road tube station
- 10 mins walk to Hyde Park, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum
- Central location on quiet residential street in South Kensington
All amenities are provided for the perfect stay including:
- Double mezzanine bed + double sofa bed
- Unlimited fibre-optic wifi
- 28" TV
- Bed linen, pillows, duvet
- Starter shampoo and soap
Modern studio flat on G/F rear of beautiful Victorian period building in outstanding location.
Studio celebrates high ceilings with a clean and modern feel accentuated by large window with views of a leafy garden.
The flat has been renovated to provide the perfect home for affordable but comfortable modern living. The living room is furnished with simple furniture and modern artwork.
There is 1 large double bed sleeping 2 accessed by a ladder.
There is also a double sofa bed sleeping an additional 1 person.
Double hob, fridge and microwave for cooking, and eating.
Full set of cutlery, pots, pans, bowls, cups and plates provided.
The bathroom has been completely renovated, with spacious bath, W/C and sink area.
No washer/dryer in apartment but laundrette across the road
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View other reviews