Our modern apartment is newly furnished w/ a great view looking over the river! It is only 4 minutes away from Osaki station on the most popular Yamanote train line. We have 2 double beds that can accommodate up to 4 guests w/ router Wifi (NO pocket Wifi is availble) & washing machine.
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Using Extra Linens and Towel — We provide a set of fresh, professionally dry cleaned towels and linens for each guest. Additional towels and linens can be found in the apartment but we will charge 2,000 JPY per item upon check out. If our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
· Shortening Your Stay — If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
· Extending Your Stay — Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date.
( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
This host has 284 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are really excited to host you in our home! We put a lot of work into making it a great place for you and your family so we hope you enjoy it. Japan is an amazing place with an endless amount of things to do and discover so don't hold back!
If you have any questions about this property, please do not hesitate to send us a message!