About this listing
Our guesthouse is a historical accommodation in the center of mountainous Dimitsana, one of the most beautiful and popular villages in Peloponnese. It is a classic traditional mansion where great personalities of Dimitsana and, generally of Greece, were guests here. It's been renovated and decorated with wood and stone creating a rustic and cozy ambiance! There is a parking space and a supermarket next to the guesthouse. Cafes, traditional taverns and shops are a few meters away.
Breakfast cost is included in the price. Breakfast is available every day in your room; it consists of honey, marmalade, butter, rusks, juice. You can make coffee or tea in your room.
Our guesthouse is composed of 4 fully equipped guestrooms and a suite:
two guestrooms for 2 persons, a guestroom for 3 persons, a guestroom for 4 persons and a suite for 5 persons.
Breakfast cost is included in the price. It is available every day in your room.
Wi-Fi access in common areas
Full bathroom, hot water
Bathrobe, slippers, soap
A bedroom with a double bed and a sofa-bed
Public parking space
Interaction with guests
Always try to meet all my guests, can be reached 24/7 on the phone or via email.
• Go for walking in the alleys of Dimitsana. Taste the absolutely delicious traditional dishes!
• Visit the library nearby with a variety of rare publications (15000 tomes)
• Visit the unique Open-Air Water Power Museum
• Visit the famous powder mills of the area
• Walk upward to the ancient castle; you reach the top of the hill where you can relax and admire the superb view of the ancient town of Teftis, in nowadays Dimitsana village.
• Go to nearby traditional villages: Stemnitsa, Laghadia
• Visit the nearby old monasteries built on high rocks in canyon: Philosopher monastery and kryfo scholeio (undercover greek school in Ottoman rule in Greece) and Timiou Prodromou monastery.
• Cross the Lousios river by kayaking or rafting.
• Enjoy the beautiful canyon by bikes or motos.
• Walk along the mountain pathways.
• During the winter, enjoy the snow, on the nearby Mainalon ski center or by train
• During the spring, get the train to travel through the flowery spring nature.
"El. Venizelos" Athens International Airport: 250 km
Athens: 200 km, 2h 30min
Tripoli: 63 km, 1h
Stemnitsa: 8 km, 15 min
Other things to note
Wi-Fi access in common areas of the guesthouse
The reception desk is in the same room where living room is.
The living room is common to all guests to use it, sit in and relax.
Market is very close to the guesthouse.
There is a parking space close to the guestroom.
If you Open it - Close it
If you turn it On - Turn it Off
If you Unlock it - Lock it
If you Break it - Fix it
If you can't Fix it - Report it
If you Borrow it - Return it
If you make a Mess - Clean it up
If you Move it - Put it back
If it doesn't concern you - Don't mess with it
If you don't know - Ask
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 112 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a group of people conducting estates in whole Greece. We love our place and want to designate every beauty of it. Be sure that your vacations in Greece will be unforgettable!